Author Topic: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?  (Read 2663419 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?
« Reply #5145 on: May 08, 2014, 01:59:54 pm »
I don't think the men dressed in sinister military gear were remotely suitable for that type of family parade. Why anyone apart from Andy McNab wannabes would want to dress up like that is beyond me.  &shake&

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #5146 on: May 08, 2014, 05:06:17 pm »
I'm sorry Nemesis to hear about the sore feet. I could' to even offer you a lift on my crossbar because a penny farthing does'ent have one

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #5147 on: May 09, 2014, 08:46:49 am »
 _))* _))* _))* Now That would have been a sight to behold !!!!
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #5148 on: May 13, 2014, 03:13:24 pm »
A heat wave is forecast, but CCBC have only just started painting the Paddling Pool at Craig Y Don, so it looks as though all the families and kids will be out of luck this weekend. Same thing happens every year, why cannot it be ready for 1stMay?

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #5149 on: May 13, 2014, 05:19:54 pm »
We can ask why next tuesday,please sir why do you cover the sand with stones then fail to open the paddling pool.

Offline FatAndy

« Reply #5150 on: May 14, 2014, 11:27:35 am »
A heat wave is forecast, but CCBC have only just started painting the Paddling Pool at Craig Y Don, so it looks as though all the families and kids will be out of luck this weekend.

According to Benhaz this morning the heatwave will have ended by the weekend  :(.
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

Emo Philips

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #5151 on: May 14, 2014, 11:47:01 pm »
A heat wave is forecast, but CCBC have only just started painting the Paddling Pool at Craig Y Don, so it looks as though all the families and kids will be out of luck this weekend.

According to Benhaz this morning the heatwave will have ended by the weekend  :(.

Bennie is OK,  but Derek knows best... and he says upwards of 28% from Monday! $sunny$ $sunny$
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline SDQ

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #5152 on: May 15, 2014, 09:14:31 am »

Bennie is OK,  but Derek knows best... and he says upwards of 28% from Monday! $sunny$ $sunny$

I disagree, Sue Charles for me!
Valar Morghulis

Offline FatAndy

« Reply #5153 on: May 15, 2014, 09:18:19 am »
Benhaz is now saying it will be nice on Saturday but cloudy on Sunday.  Which is fine by me as I'm being dragged to a Christening on Sunday so I'll be stuck indoors for most of the day  :(.
"A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing."

Emo Philips

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #5154 on: May 15, 2014, 07:47:19 pm »
Just been up the happy valley to see the laburnam arch,my god people say i have too much to say,who cares the place was like the wild valley,never have i seen the place looking so wild and unloved,what a disgrace and shame.

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #5155 on: May 15, 2014, 07:51:44 pm »
Does anybody know if this kiddies corner is finished now or are they going to put sand there or leave it as a shingle sand beach.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #5156 on: May 15, 2014, 07:56:31 pm »
I don't think CCBC knows let alone anyone else.     Another question to ask at the meeting on Tuesday perhaps?

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #5157 on: May 15, 2014, 09:18:57 pm »
Just been up the happy valley to see the laburnam arch,my god people say i have too much to say,who cares the place was like the wild valley,never have i seen the place looking so wild and unloved,what a disgrace and shame.

Is the Friends of Happy Valley Group still in existence?

Offline Mikethewatch

« Reply #5158 on: May 15, 2014, 10:50:12 pm »
Have you been in the Haulfre 'gardens' lately?
Absolute disgrace, with weeds, uncut grass, generally looking very neglected

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #5159 on: May 15, 2014, 11:33:35 pm »
Does anybody know if this kiddies corner is finished now or are they going to put sand there or leave it as a shingle sand beach.

Not putting sand there, its finished..... sand just gets washed away in days.   Rubbish innit?
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -