Author Topic: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?  (Read 2565637 times)

Offline Ian

• Administrator
Re: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?
« Reply #9090 on: February 12, 2024, 05:18:26 pm »
Have you seen this Hugo.  Anwyl at their best. 😂.   Trying to sell up now after all these years.

The site is a White Elephant and Anwyl Construction is either stupid or deceitful

After watching Mr Bates vs. the Post Office and hearing, over many years, about deliberate obfuscation and downright lying that big companies have been found to have committed, I seriously wonder which major businesses are actually honest.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #9091 on: February 12, 2024, 07:58:58 pm »
Oh Hugo the wonderful Janet. As I?ve pointed out to others and I?ve asked the wonderful MP. Robin Millar another waste of space he won?t answer me,,, the number 12 Rhyl to Llandudno service used to go along Bryn y bia rd,,  it got stopped,,  yes by Janet the snooty residents didn?t want the passengers on the top looking into the gardens 😂😂.   The MD of Arriva at the time wanted to reinstate it but it was a big No.

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
« Reply #9092 on: February 12, 2024, 11:31:43 pm »
Have you seen this Hugo.  Anwyl at their best. 😂.   Trying to sell up now after all these years.

The site is a White Elephant and Anwyl Construction is either stupid or deceitful

After watching Mr Bates vs. the Post Office and hearing, over many years, about deliberate obfuscation and downright lying that big companies have been found to have committed, I seriously wonder which major businesses are actually honest.

It seems to happen in all walks of life,  I've said it before that I don't trust building developers but you can add Building consultants to the growing list of liars.     They submit an outline planning application and if it is passed then they immediately submit another application for an amendment to the original application.      One such consultant seems to have a stock phrase in his submissions and it is that "Colwyn Heights is within easy cycling distance of the amenities of Colwyn Bay"        I wonder if he has tried cycling up and down that steep hill to justify such  a stupid comment like that?

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
« Reply #9093 on: February 13, 2024, 06:32:35 pm »
Flytipped waste on Great Orme above 'Millionaire's Row' labelled 'horrendous' and 'disgusting'
Dumped carpets flapping in the wind were found halfway up the iconic landmark

This isn't the first time that scum have dumped litter on the Great Orme, perhaps it's time CCBC  installed a couple of CCTV cameras on the Marine Drive?

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/flytipped-waste-great-orme-above-28626541