Author Topic: Recycling across the area  (Read 104100 times)

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
Re: Recycling across the area
« Reply #375 on: April 21, 2020, 11:44:51 am »
and what about your food bin, DVT? aaa.gif

Offline DVT

« Reply #376 on: April 21, 2020, 01:07:15 pm »
That's still out on the pavement!

Offline Hugo

« Reply #377 on: April 21, 2020, 01:33:35 pm »
Take your pick Hugo! Bryson say they are delivering between 400-500 brown bins per day  :roll:

To quote Trump "that's fake news"     from my observations each pickup vehicle won't deliver more that 30 bins a day because their system of distribution is shambolic and that's a compliment.
Unless they have about 15  pickup trucks on the go 400 to 500 bins won't be delivered daily, it's impossible           >?>??

Offline cygnusx-1

« Reply #378 on: April 21, 2020, 05:50:09 pm »
Ours is still full after a promise yesterday to empty today!!

Offline Quiggs

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #379 on: April 23, 2020, 03:15:37 pm »
Hurray, the two brown bins at the Llandudno bowling club have been emptied, they had been left out since Monday but when checked this morning were empty. So we’ll start to fill them again. 
Dictum Meum Pactum

Offline Hugo

« Reply #380 on: April 23, 2020, 03:37:56 pm »
I was walking to the nearby shop today when I met a local Councillor who I know quite well.     We greeted each other and before I started saying anything the Councillor said "don't mention the brown bins"    She said that she's been inundated with e-mails and phone calls from people complaining that either the brown bin had not been emptied  or it had not been delivered in the first place.
She said that it is a nightmare and can't understand why Bryson was awarded the contract in the first place

I'm still awaiting a second brown bin
a return phone call from Bryson
a reply e-mail from Bryson
a new and correct calendar from Bryson
a reply to my e-mail from CCBC

>?>??

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #381 on: April 23, 2020, 03:45:30 pm »
Hugo, I have noticed that Bryson have a Facebook page upon which they reply to concerns from customers.

I am aware you are not a fan of Facebook but at least it is an option worthy of your further consideration.

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #382 on: April 23, 2020, 03:59:48 pm »
Brian I have told Hugo to get on FB he won't have it 😂😂

Offline Meleri

• Genealogy & Research team
« Reply #383 on: April 23, 2020, 04:50:10 pm »
Finally had our Brown bin emptied, but they wouldn't take the extra in the green bags. On saying that a neighbour who was still waiting for his second bin to be delivered, showed them evidence that he had paid for one months ago & they did empty his green bags as well as the first bin. It's worth a try Hugo on their next pick up if your second bin hasn't arrived. Have you tried phoning the telephone number for ordering a bin, I bet they will answer that one.

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #384 on: April 23, 2020, 05:10:55 pm »
Ours in this part of Conwy was collected today - should have been last Friday.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #385 on: April 23, 2020, 06:32:20 pm »
Brian I have told Hugo to get on FB he won't have it 😂😂

No way Jose but I did see the box for Bryson where I could have posted a feedback but I thought better of it as I'd rather be locked down in my house and not locked up in some cell somewhere

I've tried everything Meleri and just given up in the end I'm afraid that Paddypower  has beaten me.       I wonder if Bryson has  recruited staff from the DVLA  to work for the firm

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #386 on: April 24, 2020, 10:15:19 am »
Bryson are in CyD this morning but residents are complaining their excess garden waste put out in green bags is being ignored.

This is their first visit after their initial Good Friday visit was postponed for two weeks.

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #387 on: April 24, 2020, 10:29:45 am »
Same up here in Llanrhos yesterday Brian empty the bin but won't empty the bag, one guy got onto them he won't let it go, because of this people have filled their bins again already.

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #388 on: April 24, 2020, 11:06:07 am »
It is unreasonable, Norman.

Collections were initially suspended from 20 January until Friday, 27 March.

Then our first collection was scheduled for 10 April but delayed by 14 days.

That is actually 2 x 14 day delays for us.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #389 on: April 24, 2020, 12:35:37 pm »
Same up here in Llanrhos yesterday Brian empty the bin but won't empty the bag, one guy got onto them he won't let it go, because of this people have filled their bins again already.

Didn't realise that you had relocated Norman and thought that you were still living by Smiler          Our bin collections were always on a Thursday but no idea when they are coming up here but the bin will go down there on Wednesday night and will stay there until it's emptied whenever that will be but it's not worth putting the green bags out as they won't empty them
Still awaiting a second bin and I'm not too happy seeing them go past daily with loads of new bins