Author Topic: West Shore Issues  (Read 373752 times)

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
Re: West Shore Issues
« Reply #555 on: February 15, 2015, 01:20:36 pm »
If man had not messed about with the west shore we wouldn't,t have the mess ,by the way ian,major melons the council were told by people in the know that this would happen ,, as we have said before they messed about it was perfect .

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
« Reply #556 on: February 15, 2015, 01:50:21 pm »
We have shown Majormellons the photographs of the area before and after the 1980's sea defence so if he hasn't got the nous to understand what has happened as a result of the sea defence then that's his loss.         >?>?? >?>??   

Offline majormellons

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #557 on: February 15, 2015, 09:52:32 pm »
We have shown Majormellons the photographs of the area before and after the 1980's sea defence so if he hasn't got the nous to understand what has happened as a result of the sea defence then that's his loss.         >?>?? >?>??

Jebus... I'm at no loss.

I live on West Shore. I get sand blasted. I moved here in 2001, in full knowledge that sand may be an issue.
I could care less who's fault it is, it's MY decision to live here, and I don't bitch about the sand.....if I was bothered, I'd move.

I suggest you do the same.

But you won't, as you'd rather just moan about living by the sea and be bothered by sand.
There seems nothing you can do to change CCBC's stance on sea defenses on west shore, so MOVE!!!

Queue....."Why should I move....etc", well quit moaning then.

Offline majormellons

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #558 on: February 15, 2015, 09:54:16 pm »
If man had not messed about with the west shore we wouldn't,t have the mess ,by the way ian,major melons the council were told by people in the know that this would happen ,, as we have said before they messed about it was perfect .

What a ridiculous argument.

If man had not messed with West Shore then we would not be living in houses on West Shore.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #559 on: February 15, 2015, 10:19:52 pm »
Now that you've chucked all the toys out of your pram, I can tell you that I don't live on the West Shore but I haven't the time or the inclination to take  part in any further inane chat with you.
I do go for walks on the West Shore with my dog and at least I can have a more stimulating and intellectual chat with him.

Offline majormellons

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #560 on: February 15, 2015, 10:45:44 pm »
Now that you've chucked all the toys out of your pram, I can tell you that I don't live on the West Shore but I haven't the time or the inclination to take  part in any further inane chat with you.
I do go for walks on the West Shore with my dog and at least I can have a more stimulating and intellectual chat with him.

Em, Who's toys and pram?.....and you don't even live on West Shore!, oh my sides!

Interesting take on your doggie chat, bearing in made the relative intelligence of our canine friends....

Dog IQ's

36 - 40 = Genius!!!!!

32 - 35 = Highly Intelligent!!!!

28 - 31 = High Average!!!!!!!

20 - 27 = Average!!!!!!!

16 - 19 = Low Average!!!!!

12 - 15 = Borderline!!!!!!!

0 - 11 = Deficient!!! (a Really dumb dog!)

Good luck with your dog chat, it's nice that you find yourself on an intellectual level, I assume you have an Afgan hound?
http://petrix.com/dogint/intelligence.html

Offline Hugo

« Reply #561 on: February 15, 2015, 10:49:44 pm »
I live on West Shore. I get sand blasted.        &shake&

Whose the idiot

Offline majormellons

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #562 on: February 15, 2015, 11:31:53 pm »
I live on West Shore. I get sand blasted.        &shake&

Whose the idiot

But I'm not moaning about the sand, I moved here in full knowledge.

Hugo dear, please do keep up.

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #563 on: February 16, 2015, 09:06:41 am »
Whooo !

Now now boys !
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #564 on: February 16, 2015, 09:52:38 am »

There seems nothing you can do to change CCBC's stance on sea defenses on west shore, so MOVE!!!

Queue....."Why should I move....etc", well quit moaning then.

CCBC is that not the Tweenies and Bob the Builder and them? Can Bob the builder can fix it, YES HE CAN  $good$

Offline Hugo

« Reply #565 on: February 16, 2015, 10:14:02 am »
Thank you Nemesis and BTR,  very wise words indeed and hopefully it'll put an end to a pointless and silly difference of opinion.       $thanx$

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #566 on: February 16, 2015, 11:13:20 am »
Thank you Nemesis and BTR,  very wise words indeed and hopefully it'll put an end to a pointless and silly difference of opinion . . . . .
That has bored the pants off every other Member of the Forum!   🙉 🙈 🙊  👻 😂
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Hugo

« Reply #567 on: February 16, 2015, 11:56:04 am »
My apologies to everyone then Yorkie,   I'll try not to get drawn into anything so trivial in the future.    :-[

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #568 on: February 16, 2015, 12:07:28 pm »
Well it's done now
Lets just draw a line in the sand..... :twoface:

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #569 on: February 16, 2015, 12:35:54 pm »
Well it's done now
Lets just draw a line in the sand.....

Would that be the sand on the Beach, cycle Path or the surrounding Roads?   🎉🎊🎋🎅🎄
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero