Author Topic: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?  (Read 2656241 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
Re: What's Llandudno Like Right Now?
« Reply #1005 on: April 25, 2011, 11:42:41 am »
Nice to chat again Dave, I did venture onto the first bit of the pier--mad fool that I am, but was glad to get home !
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Micox

• Ad Free Member
  • zooooooooot
    • family history
« Reply #1006 on: April 25, 2011, 04:02:11 pm »
Hey Trojan.

LBC left out the Llanerchymedd Loyalists who decend from the hills to savage the DDS - or they used to on Saturday nights at the Winter Gardens!  <:<:<:<  $bounce$  $angry1$
Micox

Offline Trojan

« Reply #1007 on: April 25, 2011, 04:24:35 pm »
Yes, but they could never get past John 'Concho' Davies from the CPC (Cwm Place Catholics), on the door at Paynes Cafe Royal though.  ZXZ

Offline TheMedz

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1008 on: April 27, 2011, 06:40:53 pm »

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1009 on: April 27, 2011, 09:23:58 pm »
 :o Who ever has taken over the Oscar roll is obsessed with polotics,i used to enjoy hearing things about Llandudno and whats going on,but all you get now is BORING polotics,come back the REAL Oscar. ZXZ

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #1010 on: April 27, 2011, 09:39:27 pm »
:o Who ever has taken over the Oscar roll is obsessed with polotics,i used to enjoy hearing things about Llandudno and whats going on,but all you get now is BORING polotics,come back the REAL Oscar. ZXZ
Wrex I absolutely agree.  I have never kept secret the fact I know naff all about politics.  Oscar used to involve at least one other local issue in his blog.  Now I have a look, see more politics again and immediately switch off. Where is he?   
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #1011 on: April 27, 2011, 09:54:48 pm »
Have just had a quick look---------see what you mean.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1012 on: April 27, 2011, 10:31:44 pm »
I prefer OSCAR when he persectutes local misfits and ne'er do well's.   I can join in then... and its funny!

With politicians, I find that over the years, they all seem to blend in and sound just like each other.

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #1013 on: April 28, 2011, 02:38:17 pm »
*Road Closure Notice*
Mostyn Street from North Western Gardens to Trinity Square West and all side roads around Trinity Church (trinity west, east, south) will be closed from midnight tonight.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #1014 on: April 28, 2011, 04:43:00 pm »
Parts of central Mostyn Street will be closed overnight from 7pm to 7am, for two nights starting 4th May, to allow resurfacing work to take place.

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1015 on: April 28, 2011, 04:58:13 pm »
*Road Closure Notice*
Mostyn Street from North Western Gardens to Trinity Square West and all side roads around Trinity Church (trinity west, east, south) will be closed from midnight tonight.

BUT THERE WILL STILL BE VEHICULAR ACCESS TO THE CHURCH AND ITS CAR PARK FROM THE SOUTH AT THE REAR OF THE CHURCH ie from the direction of Vaughan Street along Charlton Street, and from the lights at the top of Trinity Avenue/Augusta Atreet.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #1016 on: April 29, 2011, 02:12:56 pm »
Feels a bit odd in Mostyn Street at the moment, lots of people but only the odd car so it is much quieter than usual. Must have felt like this in Victorian times.

Offline TheMedz

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1017 on: April 29, 2011, 06:45:29 pm »
I need to go parental visiting and get onto the A55 either around 10am tomorrow morning or afternoon around 3pm. Any suggestions re what the best way out onto the A55 from the Orme will be tomorrow at these times ? I'm currently thinking of  turning right at the Empire and then onto Church Walks or Abbey Road going over the railway bridge and out? Any alternative suggestions gratefully accepted.

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #1018 on: April 29, 2011, 06:53:49 pm »
I would stick with you what you propose and I doubt if you will have much difficulty.

Offline Micox

• Ad Free Member
  • zooooooooot
    • family history
« Reply #1019 on: April 29, 2011, 07:17:03 pm »
 ;D "Parts of central Mostyn Street will be closed overnight from 7pm to 7am, for two nights starting 4th May, to allow resurfacing work to take place."

What, after they've buried Kate and William?  WWW $walesflag$
Micox