Author Topic: Interesting and amusing YouTube videos  (Read 187070 times)

Yorkie

Re: Interesting and amusing YouTube videos
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2011, 08:28:06 pm »

brumbob

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2011, 11:33:15 pm »
They sold Lion cubs in Harrods  :o

Yorkie

« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2011, 08:36:59 am »
And Elephants and Alligators if you wanted one or two.  In fact Harrod's boast was that they could supply anything!   At a price of course!    L0L

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2011, 07:59:25 pm »
This is probably the most amazing video of the Japanese Tsunami you'll see. Worth watching all the way through.

110311_TUNAMI.avi

Offline Paddy

« Reply #79 on: March 27, 2011, 05:44:35 am »
This is probably the most amazing video of the Japanese Tsunami you'll see. Worth watching all the way through.

110311_TUNAMI.avi

That is amazing, fascinating and horrific all at the same time. I'd always imagined a Tsunami to be a 100m wall of water travelling at 100 mph. In reality it seems to be like a tide coming in quickly with a gazzilion tons of water backing it up!

I saw a video of it almost gently picking up a house and crashing it into the next one. The third house has two buildings crashing into it. etc etc.

We worry about Iraq and Afghanistan and Libya and then Mother Nature pops her head up and says "don't forget about me guys, I can seriously mess you up"

Apparently the damage from the Tsunami extends up to 5km inland! Our thoughts and prayers must be with our brothers and sisters in Japan.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #80 on: March 27, 2011, 09:23:32 pm »
To me, the most terrifying thing would have been watching the water get higher, and higher... and being convinced that either the building underneath me would have collapsed (and killing me) or that the water would reach up to my level (and kill me)

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

brumbob

« Reply #81 on: March 27, 2011, 09:31:35 pm »
An amazing video, how did he keep his cool
would have liked to have seen it later when everything got sucked back into the sea

Offline Trojan

« Reply #82 on: March 28, 2011, 06:05:53 am »
How did the crew of this vessel keep their cool?  :o

The Japanese coast guard released a video on Saturday showing the massive tsunami waves swelling in the sea off the coast of northern Japan, after the 9.0-magnitude earthquake struck offshore on March 11. The footage showed the first huge wave rising up above the prow of the coastguard ship as it sailed straight towards it. Two more waves followed.
Video courtesy: JAPAN COAST GUARD

Tsunami Climbing: Incredible video of ship heading into wave in Japan

brumbob

« Reply #85 on: March 28, 2011, 05:36:52 pm »
I've re-uploaded the video Dave linked to as the original up-loader closed their YouTube account.

brumbob

Interesting or Amusing Videos
« Reply #86 on: March 28, 2011, 06:02:28 pm »
Tiger Beer

9206 Tiger

Yorkie

« Reply #87 on: March 28, 2011, 06:40:46 pm »
Here is a compilation of 5 seconds of every number 1 pop hit from 1956 to 1992.  I do not know how to put the video on so will leave it to someone else to do so.    It is in two parts and is 74 minutes long, so it may be better just to leave the link!   When you get there just scroll down a few inches

http://www.geekosystem.com/five-seconds-of-every-number-1-pop-song/

Thanks in advance to brumbob, I have a feeling that he will do it for me!    L0L
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:36:09 pm by Yorkie »

brumbob

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2011, 07:24:38 pm »