Author Topic: Identity of prominent North Wales Blogger is revealed  (Read 49190 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: Identity of prominent North Wales Blogger is revealed
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2010, 02:05:59 pm »
People tend to get carried away with outlandish theories. It's a he. There's only one. It's been the same one since the start. It's not a Llandudno newsagent.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2010, 02:43:38 pm »
People tend to get carried away with outlandish theories. It's a he. There's only one. It's been the same one since the start. It's not a Llandudno newsagent.
The rumour that it was Nigel Roberts started with a disgruntled customer in his shop, problem was the fella phoned quite a few people including me saying he'd done a search and Nigels IP address came up.  Knowing the fella had had problems with Nigel and aware of his vindictive streak I didn't believe it. I've followed Oscars site for years and the clues do not point to Nigel i'm afraid.  *&(
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Yorkie

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2010, 04:01:57 pm »
Whoever it is has certainly changed their writing style over the time.  This is obvious if one re-reads some of the first few month's posts.  He (or she, or them) has also changed their style of commenting on people and places.  Nowadays it just seems to be a constant repetition of mails and comments the Blog has received.  The original style was entertaining and worth reading on a daily basis, now once a month is probably definitely more than adequate.

$00$ $00$ $00$

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2010, 06:22:32 pm »
Maybe the style has changed because since the start Oscar himself has adapted?  Or has run out of ideas?
Oscar's can be highly amusing, and I look in there most days now.... I just avoid the political stuff, mainly because I don't understand it.
But its totally different to this Forum,  because you can have discussions on here in relatively 'real' time.

I don't have that much interest in WHO Oscar is... in fact its nice to have a mysery.... a bit like the masked wrestlers when I was a kid! 

Lets not spoil the mystique.   

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Yorkie

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2010, 06:29:12 pm »
I used to love the (fake) needle match between Mick McManus and Jacky Pallo just before the Cup Final!   L0L

Oscar has just turned Yorkshire - used the expression "'owt fer nowt" today.  Never heard him "speak" yorkie before!   *&(

Gosh,  I just had a thought, maybe it's me!    L0L
« Last Edit: December 08, 2010, 06:43:12 pm by Yorkie »

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2010, 06:43:37 pm »
Fake?  Wrestling Fake? .... I won't hear of it.
I'm certain that Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy were sworn mortal enemies, and were trying to kill each other (every night)

You try and tell the 50% of wrestlers that are injured at any one time that its fake...

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Yorkie

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2010, 07:18:29 pm »
That two obviously convinced you!   Just shows what good actors they were!   :twoface:

It was good entertainment though even if they did hurt themselves occasionally.    $uk

With a name like Shirley, Big Daddy had to be good!    _))*

Offline Paddy

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2010, 07:32:44 pm »
saying he'd done a search and Nigels IP address came up.

I just searched the IP address and Julian Assange came up!

Offline Trojan

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 01:27:36 am »
saying he'd done a search and Nigels IP address came up.

I just searched the IP address and Julian Assange came up!

L0L

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 07:47:59 am »
I used to love the (fake) needle match between Mick McManus and Jacky Pallo just before the Cup Final!   L0L

I remember seeing Jacky Pallo in Llandudno, must have been the early seventies and I think it was in the Apollo?
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Trojan

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2010, 06:21:36 am »

I remember seeing Jacky Pallo in Llandudno, must have been the early seventies and I think it was in the Apollo?

The Winter Gardens

Offline Paddy

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2010, 07:13:14 pm »

The Winter Gardens

Correct Trojan. Winter's it was. One of my favourites was The Mighty Chan!

Offline Blongb

• Management board member
  • I love living in Llandudno.
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010, 09:14:57 pm »
I lost all faith when I found out they were all members of Equity.  :-\    I wonder what political motives drive Oscar  :-\ :-\
Quot homines tot sententiae: suus cuique mos.
(There are as many opinions as there are people: each has his own view.)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010, 09:33:48 pm »
He used to be very keen on Guto Bebb...until he got elected. But, really, what has he done since he was elected?

Yorkie

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010, 09:36:40 pm »
Drawn his wages and claimed his allowances and expenses, that's about all that they all do!   ΒΆΒΆ##