Author Topic: Identity of prominent North Wales Blogger is revealed  (Read 49194 times)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: Identity of prominent North Wales Blogger is revealed
« Reply #105 on: May 31, 2012, 12:21:56 am »
Look who I spotted whilst lurking in Caffe Nero this evening..... he's gone mobile!!

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2014, 09:58:40 am »
Seems to be a bit devoid of its pictures!   _))*
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2014, 10:35:46 am »
They're displaying okay for me.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2014, 10:54:47 am »
Amazingly I can see them!  {}{} $bounce$
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2014, 11:52:11 am »

I get the first few then just blanks.   Unless they are postings without pictures, or my ipad playing up! 
 :rage:
Cicero

Offline SDQ

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2014, 03:55:12 pm »

I get the first few then just blanks.   Unless they are postings without pictures, or my ipad playing up! 
 :rage:

Mine's the same. It says they should be YouTube videos but the iPad doesn't recognise a link.
Valar Morghulis

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2014, 04:59:59 pm »
The iPad won't, if they're Flash movies.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2014, 05:39:15 pm »

There is always a simple explanation!  Thanks Ian, never crossed my mind!   :D
Cicero

Offline che guevaras flip flops

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2014, 10:21:38 pm »

Go to the app store, find a browser called toucan, buy it (couple of quid) and use that instead of the normal browser and you'll find anything with a flashplayer in it will work.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #114 on: August 14, 2014, 06:52:07 am »
This Morning, When I saw there was a posting in this thread, I thought, at last this Oscar Fellow is being exposed!  Maybe as a result of this recent altercation between, Oscar and Guto Bebb.   Instead of that we are directed to a new browser.  Many thanks for the info, I will give it a try.   $thanx$

As far as Oscar is concerned I will just stick with what I know already!    ZXZ
Cicero

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #115 on: August 14, 2014, 06:58:33 am »
Go to the app store, find a browser called toucan

Photon is specifically designed to enable Flash use on the iPad. I thought Toucan was a file management app.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #116 on: August 14, 2014, 07:05:32 am »
I can find all sorts of toucans, toucn this and toucan that but no browser!   $walesflag$
Cicero

craigollerton

« Reply #117 on: August 14, 2014, 09:00:02 am »
This Morning, When I saw there was a posting in this thread, I thought, at last this Oscar Fellow is being exposed!  Maybe as a result of this recent altercation between, Oscar and Guto Bebb.   Instead of that we are directed to a new browser.  Many thanks for the info, I will give it a try.   $thanx$

As far as Oscar is concerned I will just stick with what I know already!    ZXZ

I second that. I've never been a pro Oscar supporter, stating the obvious there. Don't get me wrong some of his articles are great but you only have to look at recent events to see why i'm at wits end with him. I have been a member of this forum albeit inactive, though recently a few threads caught my eye that I felt free to join in. Then next thing you know the usual stream of comments come in, unprovoked. 'Ollerton have you give Anne-Marie her photos back', 'the village idiot is back', if you're going to provoke Oscar, expect some backlash from me. It's not a matter of 'public interest' for one, who cares? And I wouldn't mind it if there was at least any truth in what your saying or your anons were prepared to use real names to make such claims, but there isn't because there is more to the story. I could tell my side, but really is there any point? Need I waste my breath?

As provoked, and if you want to go down that road, I happened to mention to Bebb I would help him with his enquiries, that was before I removed my private twitter account as one individual thought it was amusing to advertise my user details. I have since removed the account. Following that this Mr Llandudno twitter pops up, call it coincidence, call it uncanny, but it is nothing to do with me. And if the mentioned tweeter can refrain from republishing this, I would be very grateful.

Sorry to raise this Dave, my comments are only constructive here and I enjoy being part of this community. This is the only outlet where I can express my voice in a well respected, trusted and moderated environment, where I feel people like to get along for the good of the forum at least.

Kind regards.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #118 on: August 20, 2014, 04:57:47 pm »
It seems that Oscar's Twitter has stopped twittering.  The Nightingale has stopped singing!    Don't really understand the reason but possibly something to do with the recent open letter to Guto Bebb.   Anyone know the reason?   Maybe Oscar has got a thought on the matter!   ZXZ
Cicero