Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 560945 times)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #1470 on: April 06, 2014, 09:33:18 pm »
Well, I'm ahead of you all!   Because I have nipped in and sent my passport (in an envelope), and given that kind Mr Harada my bank details........... if you suckers don't want that £30 million, I do!

You snooze, you lose!  $good$
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1471 on: April 06, 2014, 10:21:15 pm »
  All that cash isn't going to do you again good. Look at all the nasty after effects you were suffering last night---and that was only after spending a few quid on the odd pint or three.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #1472 on: April 07, 2014, 07:19:39 am »
Well, I'm ahead of you all!   Because I have nipped in and sent my passport (in an envelope), and given that kind Mr Harada my bank details........... if you suckers don't want that £30 million, I do!

You snooze, you lose!  $good$

I got another mail.

Dear Mr Yorkie

It would seem that there are people around you who will try to rob you of that to which we have agreed you shall receive.  I have received an urgent letter enclosing a Passport of a quite ugly person, devoid of thatching to his roof, and dressed rather miserably in a Motorhead tee shirt.  I shall, of course teach him a lesson by passing his details on to all my friends, that they may use it for their own gain.

Sincerely Mr Harada
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
« Reply #1473 on: April 07, 2014, 08:01:35 am »
Brilliant, Yorkie.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1474 on: April 07, 2014, 08:57:33 am »
 _))*  :laugh: very good!
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #1475 on: April 07, 2014, 02:18:21 pm »
Right.  Let's see if he wants to continue with someone who is rather poorly off?   :D

Dear Mr Harada

I thank you for your reply regarding my interest in joining you to secure the funds you have mentioned.   I am a little naive about money matters as I have had to work hard all of my life in rather menial jobs with little pay.   I have never been able to afford the nice things in life as others have, and do not even own a house or car.   I have to live from one week to the next keeping my family as best I am able.

As you may imagine the prospect of having a large amount of money in the near future has come as a big surprise.  At first I was shocked, but gradually I have got used to the idea and am now looking forward to being rich and able to give my family almost anything they desire.  I must thank you so much!

Not being a man of means I only have one bank account in which I keep the small amount of saving I have managed to put aside over the years.  I am thinking it would be better to open another account to deal with our business so that nothing will appear suspicious.   I think you will find that I am able to keep the confidentiality you expect and deal with all matters in an efficient manner.   I will send all details once I have made arrangements for the new Bank account.

Although you may continue referring to me as Yorkie, this is only a nick-name used by my friends.

Kindest regards

Yorkie
Cicero

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1476 on: April 07, 2014, 05:59:30 pm »
You have WAY too much time on your hands....
Fester...

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #1477 on: April 07, 2014, 06:39:43 pm »
You have WAY too much time on your hands....

And I just love to use it in a constructive manner!    ^*^0
Cicero

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #1478 on: April 08, 2014, 09:36:40 am »
A very swift reply this time but despite the friendly tone, still seeking the main information.  Can't seem to get it quick enough.   :D   Manages to suggest  that he is from similar background, poor and hard done by.   ZXZ

My Dear Friend Yorkies,

How are you today? I hope you are fine and the family is doing fine.

I am happy to have someone like you as a friend and partner while we try to give our families good life.I have gone through your mail and I will say it’s not different from mine as well, I have worked all my life in the banking sector here in Asia with little to show for it. I have worked in Singapore in the 80s,we moved back to Japan and I have since been working with the shonai Bank but really nothing to show.I am not a wealthy man,I am just working and making enough to take care of my family, Aged parents ,Uncles and Aunts.This is the reason why I had to grab the bull by the horn when the opportunity arise such as what we are about to start.

I have read your mail and I am really impressed with the level of confidentiality you have displayed and I am ready to work with you to make this a success, so we can finally provide and give our families the best life.

While you are doing the account opening, I will advise that you send me the following details so that I can commence with the preliminary stage while you get the new Bank account details.

Please reconfirm the details once again;

1.Address In Full: ( Where you reside in 2009/2010)
2.Direct Telephone Numbers you could be reached at all time.
3.Scan copy of ID: ( Int.Passport or  Drivers License).
4.Your Proffession:

Waiting to here from you soon.

Best Regards from your friend and Partner
Harada

Cicero

Offline Blongb

• I love living in Llandudno.
« Reply #1479 on: April 08, 2014, 04:50:00 pm »
For all that Mr Harada has worked all over, he hasn't managed to discover a spellchecker on his Email program: i.e. 4. Your Proffession
They never did teach spelling very well in Lagos
Love the way this is proceeding Yorkie
Quot homines tot sententiae: suus cuique mos.
(There are as many opinions as there are people: each has his own view.)

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #1480 on: April 08, 2014, 08:03:12 pm »
All the mail headers seem to indicate that his mail actually originated in Japan, which comes as a bit of surprise for this type of scam.  I know that mails can be doctored, but as both mails have the similar origins, but slightly different routes (which one would expect), the origin could be genuine!  The writing also tends to indicate that they have come from someone with a half decent education.

No wonder some people are taken in by them!   ZXZ
Cicero

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1481 on: April 09, 2014, 12:24:54 am »
I did think that Harada sounded like a Japanese name.
Fester...

Offline hollins

« Reply #1482 on: April 09, 2014, 10:13:00 am »
There is one thing above all that I love about being retired and that is to be able to have a non rushed breakfast with loads of coffee. Sorry to all those who are still working out there but you have something to look forward to.
I think back now with horror of my one hour plus drive to work trying to quickly swallow down a piece of toast.
Anyway this was today's offering, french toast with berries and maple syrup!

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #1483 on: April 09, 2014, 10:59:56 am »
Don't know if you're aware of this, but for the first time in history more than half the UK population is over 40...

$bounce$
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #1484 on: April 09, 2014, 03:12:42 pm »
Hate to admit this---- but I had a lovely bacon sandwich !! :roll:
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.