Author Topic: The 3 Towns Arms  (Read 250990 times)

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
Re: The 3 Towns Arms
« Reply #600 on: January 16, 2012, 09:26:37 pm »
Congrats Pendragon--hope you enjoy your new job.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline dwsi

« Reply #601 on: January 16, 2012, 09:30:51 pm »
congratulations  D) $drink1$

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #602 on: January 16, 2012, 09:41:05 pm »
Thanks very much everybody.   $good$
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #603 on: January 16, 2012, 10:07:57 pm »
Yes, best of luck with it $good$
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline pentan

« Reply #604 on: January 17, 2012, 10:07:22 am »
I seem to have put a bit of life into this forum by challenging the way some members think.

Unfortunately some of the responses seem to be bordering on the paranoia seeing me as a school boy, and an old man, someone that is plagued by mental health problems, in fact a diagnosis that does not exist in medical terms.

Anybody that gets worked up about the fantasy world they call the net is sad so this would apply to us all
Cdr was the name I used to originally sign up but when I tried to retrieve my password the forum did not recognise my user name or mail addy, so I used pentan as in y pentan (meaning hearth) not fire head maybe this gave you the impression that I was a demented serial killer out for blood.

I see a reference to my posting of a poem by Pablo Neruda obviously the person does not like eloquent words or does not have the mental capacity to understand them so I will post some more in an effort to educate him/her
Have a nice day regards pentan

Offline pentan

« Reply #605 on: January 17, 2012, 10:10:51 am »
congrats on the new job Pendragon is dot com still an obnoxious drunk?

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #606 on: January 17, 2012, 10:26:03 am »
I actually like "dot com" he's always been fine with me Pentan.  An awful lot of people are obnoxious when drunk.  It's my job to make sure they don't get served too much however sometimes it's hard to tell so there will always be dramas where alcohol is available  Z**

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #607 on: January 17, 2012, 10:36:15 am »
I seem to have put a bit of life into this forum by challenging the way some members think.

Unfortunately some of the responses seem to be bordering on the paranoia seeing me as a school boy, and an old man, someone that is plagued by mental health problems, in fact a diagnosis that does not exist in medical terms.
We do get the odd new member who behaves in the same way as you. In fact, every Forum does. New person comes in, makes controversial comments, is rude to people...then acts surprised when he receives a hostile response from existing members. That's not really 'challenging the way some members think', it's just being a bit childish.

Unlike a lot of Internet Forums, a lot of us on here know each other in the real world. I hope to see you at the next Forum Meetup in the Kings Head, where you will get your chance to put your opinions to people on here face to face. You will come, won't you?

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #608 on: January 17, 2012, 10:40:59 am »
Yeah Pentan you could do a recital of your "eloquent words" then we could all chuck flowers at you....nicely of course  :twoface:

Offline pentan

« Reply #609 on: January 17, 2012, 10:53:25 am »
I actually like "dot com" he's always been fine with me Pentan.  An awful lot of people are obnoxious when drunk.  It's my job to make sure they don't get served too much however sometimes it's hard to tell so there will always be dramas where alcohol is available  Z**

only joking about .com his computer skills are legend

Offline pentan

« Reply #610 on: January 17, 2012, 10:58:40 am »
Calling you all drunks was a joke lol I wasn’t surprised at the comments addmin I expected that response if having a bit of fun is childish guilty as charged

We do get the odd new member who behaves in the same way as you. In fact, every Forum does. New person comes in, makes controversial comments, is rude to people...then acts surprised when he receives a hostile response from existing members. That's not really 'challenging the way some members think', it's just being a bit childish.

Unlike a lot of Internet Forums, a lot of us on here know each other in the real world. I hope to see you at the next Forum Meetup in the Kings Head, where you will get your chance to put your opinions to people on here face to face. You will come, won't you?

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #611 on: January 17, 2012, 10:58:59 am »
Isn't he a barrister too......he's helped a lot of people out from what I know of him.  There's a damn site worse than him in the pubs in town lol.

Offline pentan

« Reply #612 on: January 17, 2012, 11:08:10 am »
He loves dogs so he is a good guy in my book

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #613 on: January 17, 2012, 11:11:42 am »
I'm sure Hannibal Lecter liked dogs too  $good$

Offline pentan

« Reply #614 on: January 17, 2012, 11:20:19 am »
so when he said he was having a friend for dinner he meant fido :o :o