Author Topic: The 3 Towns Arms  (Read 251105 times)

Offline pentan

Re: New Member
« Reply #570 on: January 15, 2012, 11:45:42 am »
Pentan, be a good chap and stop sh#t-stirring will you.

You sound like a petulant schoolchild saying ''look Miss, little Johnny hasn't doen his homework, are you going to punish him?''

I am actually looking forward to you contributing to the Forum, no matter if its contentious... I enjoy that.
But if you are wierd and vaguely sinister, then you might as well sod off.

wierd and vaguely sinister with an avator like you have lol

Offline martin

« Reply #571 on: January 15, 2012, 11:46:11 am »
Pentan, grow up or go!  You are acting like a child.  What on earth is wrong?

Offline pentan

« Reply #572 on: January 15, 2012, 11:51:06 am »
So you expect me to except insults from forum members and say nothing (if you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen)
Why do you want me to go? You can’t open a forum and ban banter

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #573 on: January 15, 2012, 11:54:08 am »
Can everyone calm down a bit, please.  It's a lovely day, why not go out for a walk in the sunshine? :-*

Offline pentan

« Reply #574 on: January 15, 2012, 11:56:26 am »
Dave I have not joined this forum to doggy doos stir and like to say thanks for the warm welcome

Offline pentan

Fester
« Reply #575 on: January 15, 2012, 12:49:08 pm »

Offline pentan

« Reply #576 on: January 15, 2012, 01:03:15 pm »

Fester

El Baldito

Re: question
« Sent to: pentan on: Today at 11:25:50 AM » Reply
Delete

Whats my problem?? 
My problem is the fact that a newcomer to the forum makes 2 posts ... one making a slanderous accusation ... and another one insulting everyone, calling them drunks.

You are welcome on here, but not at the expense of driving any of the more pleasant members away.

You are being watched carefully by the 2 moderators.... join in, make a contribution, have a laugh ... but if you upset anyone you are gone instantly.

First time I have been threatend on a forum

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #577 on: January 15, 2012, 01:08:13 pm »
Can everyone calm down a bit, please.  It's a lovely day, why not go out for a walk in the sunshine? :-*
Good idea Dave, plenty to see on the Prom. Wrap up well and take some exercise. ;D
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #578 on: January 15, 2012, 01:25:38 pm »
Not for me today! I walked 10 miles yesterday and had a swim in between after a heavy session in the gym the night before. I can barely walk to the dartboard and back today

Offline pentan

« Reply #579 on: January 15, 2012, 01:31:04 pm »
Just come down from the Bryn beautiful day I am going to try harder to make friends

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #580 on: January 15, 2012, 02:33:13 pm »
Pentan, I've just had to remove several of your posts. I'm afraid your language and behaviour is unacceptable on a public forum that children may be looking at. If you don't like the Forum, they why post here? Please consider this your final warning.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: The 3 Towns Arms
« Reply #581 on: January 15, 2012, 09:31:25 pm »
Wow, what a tribute... to have my name associated with those demi-gods of music, Motorhead.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #582 on: January 15, 2012, 09:44:08 pm »
Just come down from the Bryn beautiful day I am going to try harder to make friends

Ahh, Pentan.  ('Fire-head' in Welsh so I'm told?)
If I send you a private message, in response to the one that you sent me...(a few posts below here) I expect it to be just that, PRIVATE!    So I think you need another approach if you are being sincere in your quest to find friends.
No matter how hard I re-read my PM to you .... I can see nothing that resembles a threat.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #583 on: January 15, 2012, 09:47:21 pm »

Ahh, Pentan.  ('Fire-head' in Welsh so I'm told?)
If I send you a private message, in response to the one that you sent me...(a few posts below here) I expect it to be just that, PRIVATE!    So I think you need another approach if you are being sincere in your quest to find friends.
No matter how hard I re-read my PM to you .... I can see nothing that resembles a threat.

It's ok Fester - Pentan was apparently just some barn pot called CR3 playing a clever trick on us all. I actually had them rumbled when they said they had great grandkids then on another post wrote - no m8!! just don't go together I'm afraid.
Anyway I'm sure CR3/Pentan is just a bored school child, if they are not a bored school child then I do feel very sorry for them indeed  :-[

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #584 on: January 15, 2012, 09:50:33 pm »
If Pentan is also the user that was called CRD (and his Photoshop skills are remarkably similar), I recall he was a retired man. I should also point out to him that we don't allow multiple accounts on here, so he'd better decide which one he wants to keep.