Author Topic: Dog cruelty in Llandudno HELP.  (Read 6856 times)

Offline Doglover78

Dog cruelty in Llandudno HELP.
« on: February 03, 2012, 04:46:44 pm »
Some people on my street in Alexander Road has been visited by the RSPCA recently and had two of their dogs taken off them - for neglect.

However they recently acquired TWO more dogs and these dogs are pining outdoors in the freezing cold. 

I am incredibly upset about this, especially in the cold weather, i am led to believe they are outside in the back yard with no shelter.

Has anybody any advice for me?  What else can i do!

Offline martin

Re: Dog cruelty in Llandudno HELP.
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2012, 04:55:09 pm »
It's horrible the way some people treat animals, in this case, can you not report the cruelty to the RSPCA?

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2012, 04:55:42 pm »
Have you contacted the RSPCA?

Sorry Martin, I must have posted at the same time as you!

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2012, 05:49:25 pm »
The RSPCA can be contacted here:
http://www.rspca.org.uk/utilities/contactus

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2012, 09:25:41 pm »
EMERGENCY CRUELTY LINE IS : 0300 1234 999

24 hours a day, 7 days a week.   Don't hang about PHONE NOW!
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline bobrow

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 11:34:42 am »
I have heard and about these dogs in Alexandra Rd, Llandudno. I can't believe the RSPCA aren't doing their job. Having said that, yes I can and to be honest I'm not surprised. The temperature has been below freezing and the poor mite must be frozen. I would love the occupants to spend a night outside....... Just one.... I'm sickened that this is allowed.

Offline bobrow

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 12:04:56 pm »
Love the way the RSPCA has an emergency line and "phone now" then do sweet fa about your call

Offline bobrow

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 12:06:24 pm »
Love the way the RSPCA has an emergency line and "phone now" then do sweet fa about your call
I have heard and about these dogs in Alexandra Rd, Llandudno. I can't believe the RSPCA aren't doing their job. Having said that, yes I can and to be honest I'm not surprised. The temperature has been below freezing and the poor mite must be frozen. I would love the occupants to spend a night outside....... Just one.... I'm sickened that this is allowed.
Some people on my street in Alexander Road has been visited by the RSPCA recently and had two of their dogs taken off them - for neglect.

However they recently acquired TWO more dogs and these dogs are pining outdoors in the freezing cold. 

I am incredibly upset about this, especially in the cold weather, i am led to believe they are outside in the back yard with no shelter.

Has anybody any advice for me?  What else can i do!

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 03:20:23 pm »
People like that deserve to be reported and If the RSPCA has already taken two dogs off them for neglect you would think that the RSPCA would seek an order banning those people from keeping animals.
You know the address Doglover so please  phone the RSPCA and tell them, you don't have to leave your name and can do it anonymously if you want.

Offline bobrow

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 07:39:53 pm »
Hugo, The RSPCA have been called on numerous occasions... Again 5mins ago because the poor little things are in for another freezing night.. But as usual fobbed off... This is sickening.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 09:03:43 pm »
Sounds to me as if the RSPCA needs dealing with - b******s!   :rage:

Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2012, 01:10:54 am »
I am no great dog lover, but I hate to see cruelty against any living creature, but someone tell me what direct action is being taken other than mentioning it on this Forum?

I'm sorry, but if I saw a living creature in serious danger, I would  like to think I would do something about it, and be relentless.

Is this why children get found neglected, abused, or even worse???
Sometimes in life, one has to develop a backbone.

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline bobrow

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2012, 09:12:16 am »
I phoned the RSPCA up again last night and was told calls were prioritised. The first call about these poor dogs that are left out in the freezing cold with no shelter, 24/7 was made over a week ago. I told them if anything happened and the dogs died I would hold them responsible.. She said thank you for calling the RSPCA goodbye! ????? Well done RSPCA you will be getting no more donations from me.. Can someone help these poor dogs PLEASE!!!!! My Aunty lives near by and has to listen to them crying all night. She is too old to do anything herself.

Offline bobrow

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 09:15:21 am »
@Motorhead, Thank you and agree wholeheartedly. I just wish I lived near the scum. The Social Services are already dealing with the child neglect so the poor dogs have no chance. RSPCA STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 09:16:17 am »
I suppose you could speak to a local vet for advice.