Author Topic: Dog cruelty in Llandudno HELP.  (Read 6864 times)

Offline Yorkie

Re: Dog cruelty in Llandudno HELP.
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2012, 09:49:13 am »
Why not try Our Esteemed Mayor?    Or indeed any other Councillor  - even the one who IS a Vet?

££$
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2012, 09:50:10 am »
or the local police as animal cruelty may be a crime.

If you live in Tudno Ward, try these:

http://www.north-wales.police.uk/your_neighbourhood.aspx

Offline bobrow

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2012, 10:28:36 pm »
They still haven't been round.. If anyone is interested it's 54 Alexander Rd..

Offline bobrow

« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2012, 11:00:47 pm »
Bri that link doesn't work!

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #19 on: February 05, 2012, 11:23:19 pm »
Bobrow,  a direct question...

Are you afraid to tackle these ''dog abusers'' directly?   Feel free to say yes, they might be violent drug abusers for all I know.

If not, should you not be taking some direct action, as you feel so strongly about it?

At the very least you should bombard the RSPCA, or the local Police Officer with phonecalls until action is taken.

No one does anything in this world without being harassed these days.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2012, 07:57:50 am »
bobrow, it works fine for me.

Did you input the post code?

If not, click on the number 4 and then click on your ward e.g. – Tudno

There is two PCSO’s and one PC covering the street.

You are even provided with their individual mobile numbers.

Offline bobrow

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 02:09:57 pm »
Thanks Bri will try it again. Motorhead I don't live anywhere near these imbeciles otherwise I would get a possie together. The RSPCA have been contacted at least 4 times to my knowledge. They just keep saying they prioritise calls?????? FFS! So everyday we have expected them to call on the morons.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 03:50:16 pm »
or the local police as animal cruelty may be a crime.

If you live in Tudno Ward, try these:

Thanks for posting that link Bri, it's certainly worth a try and there is someone on that list who may be able to help.    The RSPCA  certainly are not prioritising that incident of cruelty.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2012, 09:27:30 pm »
This is a copy of a reply I have received from the Community Police in response to an e-mail I sent this afternoon. Thanks to Doglover to drawing it to the Forum's attention.

"I met with an offical from the RSPCA today. He has called at the address and issued the residents with a warning as to their future behaviour.

I am sure there will be follow up visits to check on the conditions at the address.

Thank you for letting me know of your concern and I hope that you will continue to keep myself and the RSPCA aware of any future concerns"

Offline bobrow

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2012, 01:31:10 pm »
Yep! They went round yeaterday. Better late than never. I just hope that the imbeciles don't take it out on the dogs. Thanks everyone for caring.. Let's watch this space

Offline Hugo

« Reply #25 on: February 07, 2012, 07:06:16 pm »
If you have any worries in the future  Bobrow contact PCSO Michael Smith on the link that Bri Roberts has provided.
I didn't send my e-mail until nearly 4.00pm yesterday but within 4 hours I had a reply giving me details of the action taken by himself and the RSPCA.   
Let's hope that the warning given to those people will be enough.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2012, 10:11:44 pm »
I think people who are cruel to animals should have the same punishment inflicted upon them as they inflict on the animals.  And I would be willing to administer it!    >>>
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2012, 08:21:04 pm »
Ive just come across this thread. Ive never been a great supporter of the RSPCA. Not because I dont agree 100 percent with their aims, but their organisation and financial loss before money gets to where it is needed. Just one incedent. Years ago one of my daughters wanted a dog, she went off to Bryn  Maen and came back with a mixed Lab/staff bull you name it. Why she choose this bitch I will never know. Over the weekend I noticed she had a badly infected eye. So on the Monday I took her to a RSPCA shed in Rhyl which had a qualified vet in attendance. I told him we had just had this bitch from RSPCA in Bryn  y Maen but it must have gone in one ear and out the other. He started lacing into me about her general condition---what on earth did I think I was doing letting her get in this state. I pointed out in no uncertain terms that we had only had her 3 days and, despite his rattling a collection box under my nose, walked out.  Mike  P.S. I might mention that she turned out to be the best dog anyone could possibly have wished for.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2012, 08:06:45 pm »
In the NWWN today pg 17  the was an article headed " Dog was roaming streets at night"    I wonder if this was the same person involved as it gives an address in Kings Road?