Author Topic: Police Effectiveness  (Read 74572 times)

Offline Trojan

Re: Police Effectiveness
« Reply #150 on: March 24, 2011, 09:37:50 pm »
Obviously those ASBO's didn't work then.

Perhaps the black-eye I saw him sporting a week or two ago, might have quitened him down a tad?

Welcome to f***** Wales!  $walesflag$

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #151 on: March 24, 2011, 09:42:06 pm »
Obviously those ASBO's didn't work then.

Perhaps the black-eye I saw him sporting a week or two ago, might have quitened him down a tad?

Welcome to f***** Wales!  $walesflag$

A great case of what goes around, comes around?  ha ha...
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #152 on: March 24, 2011, 09:44:13 pm »
Karma you mean?
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Llechwedd

• Sixer
« Reply #153 on: March 25, 2011, 10:44:44 am »
Have the police got a new toy?  The helicopter seems to be out an awful lot during Benidorm and other programmes. We could see it over west shore bridge last week with its searchlight on.  Still I suppose it means they don't actually have to patrol on foot.

I'm in London, just seen two police on horrses then two on racing bikes, lycra, funny hats and reflective sun glasses - really cool, not; then two ambling along.  Gosh it's quite a shock to see so many when you're used to seeing none.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #154 on: March 25, 2011, 10:48:42 am »
I keep an eye out now and I see one every time when I'm walking up Mostyn Street.

Yorkie

« Reply #155 on: March 25, 2011, 10:59:08 am »
Get them out of their cars and onto bikes such as this, or better still the two wheeled pedal variety.  Better in towns and would help to get them fit!

brumbob

« Reply #156 on: March 25, 2011, 11:51:13 am »
tsk, can't ride these on the prom Yorkie

Offline Trojan

« Reply #157 on: April 09, 2011, 05:47:38 am »
Police Effectiveness  >?>??

Looks like the local constabulary are having a go at a local blogger named "Oscar".

"Oscar" said......

I wonder if Inspector Verberg had a word with one of his team yesterday?
For a post written in an official capacity of a member of his team  has been completely rewritten since yesterday, including comments about working form home etc.
Now I know the District Inspector is above the sort of behaviour currently evident of his subordinate double act but is he aware of what his going on behind his back in relation to this blog in particular?
Perhaps it's time his very own Laurel and Hardy were split up for the good of keeping the force's integrity in tact.
I am not exaggerating when I say that there is an unhealthy interest being shown towards this blog.
If they have evidence of any criminal behaviour shown by the blog they can e mail me , as Pc Smith has in the past using his police e mail address, although that was for personal reasons, he " used his police e mail for convenience" then reverting to his personal e mail address when I gently objected to him using his work e mail for personal reasons, and Inspector Verberg  and I have had an amiable exchange of e mails.
I will gladly supply my solicitors contact details should the police require them at any time should they think a criminal act has been committed

Watch this space.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 06:14:48 am by Trojan »

Offline crd

Kane Williams
« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2011, 10:19:06 am »
Self styled leader of the Mochdre massive Kane Williams has been sent to jail for 15 months for drug dealing.
This Neanderthal moron should be locked up for life he is a danger to the community he has participated in numerous attacks on people with a samurai sword and got away with it scot free because witnesses are too intimidated to come forward.
This individual is a blot on our community and all that is bad in our area

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
Re: Kane Williams
« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2011, 10:29:10 am »
I've read about this lad for the last few years, he seems completely off the rails.  He's only young isn't he.  He was put on remand a couple of months ago with his friend Tubz  for attacking and urinating on a guy in Colwyn Bay never heard anything else.  15 months doesn't seem enough to be honest given his other numerous offenses.  Thing is prison in most cases doesn't work, he'll be out in 10 months, with exactly the same attitude. 
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline crd

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2011, 10:39:21 am »
The other case is still pending and soon to be heard in crown court hopefully he will receive another lengthy sentence.
In my humble opinion he should be committed to broadmore
3 more of his associates have only last week been remanded for drug dealing on a large scale with connections to the Liverpool drug cartel

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2011, 10:41:39 am »
From what I was told yesterday a notorious Mochdre dealer has just been caught with a substantial amount of amphetamine.  So the Police are closing in fast.  Or some scared little scroat has pointed them in the right direction, which is most often the case.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Dave

« Reply #162 on: May 15, 2011, 08:39:38 am »
  Or some scared little scroat has pointed them in the right direction, which is most often the case.

Strange way to describe someone who has had the courage to give information !

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #163 on: May 15, 2011, 10:56:48 am »
I don't say scroat because they informed the police, it's because they've not divulged the information for the good of society it's just to cover they're own ass.  It has nothing to do with courage.

Offline SteveH

• Management Board Member & Newsgroup Editor
« Reply #164 on: September 23, 2014, 05:39:33 pm »
North Wales Police officers equipped with body cameras

SEVENTY-five police officers in North Wales have been equipped with body cameras thanks to a Home Office grant.
The £44,538 grant came as part of a £50m Innovation Fund announced in July to award forces in England and Wales who come up with novel ways of tackling crime.
It follows a small-scale trial within the North Wales Force over six months in which the effectiveness of the Body Worn Videos (BWV) was assessed.

http://www.northwalespioneer.co.uk/news/138465/north-wales-police-officers-equipped-with-body-cameras.aspx