Author Topic: Suggestions, problems and queries.  (Read 372274 times)

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
Re: Suggestions, problems and queries.
« Reply #1155 on: June 12, 2016, 04:49:45 pm »
Happy 85th on Wednesday Mike   (mid 80's then   ;D)

+}}{--        _))++          :golf:

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #1156 on: June 12, 2016, 04:54:29 pm »
Seconded!

$elvis$ $sunny$ $bounce$ $bounce$ +}}{-- :__)+ _))++
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Michael

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1157 on: June 12, 2016, 05:01:32 pm »
Thanks Hugo and Ian. Ian, I am not too good at sending on emails to another person. You ask me to send on these emails I've received to you. Yes, fine. But how do I do that's? I've got an idea how to but would hate to find I had deleted them by mistake. My email address for your reply is (Deleted by admin for security) mike
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:16:42 am by Ian »

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1158 on: June 13, 2016, 01:07:43 am »
Mike, don't waste your time, just let that sad specimen waste his.
He's a joke, and when his name comes to light, his wife, kids, and even grandkids are going to be be embarrassed and sickened by his pathetic online antics.
Everything he ever did in his life will be be forgotten, and he will only be remembered as that saddo who wasted his days as an online troll.
I think he's hilarious, but they won't!
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #1159 on: June 13, 2016, 08:15:36 am »
Hi, Mike.  I'll email you.  Thanks. Meanwhile, I'll delete your email address shown.
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #1160 on: June 13, 2016, 09:33:35 am »
All I can say is that the Troll has picked on three successful and popular individuals and has done so out of his jealousy for someone more successful than himself.
You've summed it up perfectly, Hugo.  $good$

Offline Bosun

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1161 on: June 13, 2016, 09:45:32 am »
These vile people do this because they are, or believe they are, anonymous.

I can see no proper reason not to fully name them here and expose their activities.

When these people are exposed, they stop, some reincarnate themselves to continue. However, I am a firm advocate of naming and shaming them every time.
Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may have been given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #1162 on: June 13, 2016, 02:21:23 pm »

I can see no proper reason not to fully name them here and expose their activities.

When these people are exposed, they stop, some reincarnate themselves to continue. However, I am a firm advocate of naming and shaming them every time.
... There is a process to follow first, before that happens.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Bosun

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1163 on: June 13, 2016, 05:30:44 pm »

... There is a process to follow first, before that happens.

Would you like to elaborate Fester?

Or do you mean dark nefarious processes.......???
Being negative only makes a difficult journey more difficult. You may have been given a cactus, but you don't have to sit on it.

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1164 on: June 13, 2016, 10:36:10 pm »
with all these comments i think this idiot as got what he wanted to achieve and is crowing away in his grotty little mind.Nut Case comes to mind

Offline Hugo

« Reply #1165 on: October 09, 2016, 11:25:59 am »
My laptop which had Windows 7, upgraded itself to Windows 10 against my instructions, it  has now upgraded the Windows 10 version.
Now I can't send or receive e-mails from one of my e-mail addresses and I can't download any photos from my camera.    :rage:      :rage:
So now it's a phone call to the IT engineer and a trip down to the cash machine at the bank.        :rage:     :rage:

Nemesis, if you can, stick with Windows 7  as I'm turning into a grumpy old man with Windows 10

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #1166 on: October 09, 2016, 12:31:03 pm »
Don't seem to have these issues with Apple...  $cofffee$

Offline Hugo

« Reply #1167 on: October 09, 2016, 12:41:32 pm »
Don't seem to have these issues with Apple...  $cofffee$

Thanks a lot Ian, that has cheered me up no end.      &shake&                   

Offline Bosun

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1168 on: October 09, 2016, 12:49:52 pm »
I had no choice but to use 10, and, after twelve months of trying to get used to it, as we have had to with all the other previous editions of Windows, I hate it. It's not intuitive, many features that I've come to regards as standard necessities have gone, and the e-mail app is atrocious. For example, unless anyone can please advise me differently, (and I have spend considerable time searching) there is no way to set the format for e-mails in the e-mail app, each e-mail typed is default setting and has to be re-formatted for font and colour, size etc. I have now been able to download photographs, but I'm not certain even now how it does it, and they go where 10 wants them to go, then you have to copy them to other folders if required, then go back and delete to save memory... being a Luddite is only half of it, I have realised that the other half is that Windows 10 is actually designed to frustrate and cause ulcers and seizures to try and distract us from realising that the Trump's and May's and Putin's of this world are taking over.

Don't even think of getting me started on BT.........   

Offline SteveH

• Management Board Member & Newsgroup Editor