Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 561338 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #375 on: June 09, 2011, 09:38:13 pm »
E Thug is a menace to society, for sure. Mr Benn is not far behind him.  ;D

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #376 on: June 09, 2011, 09:45:00 pm »
Agreed  $good$  :laugh:
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #377 on: June 09, 2011, 10:08:23 pm »
Ted E Bear will sort the lot of them out...  ;) ;)
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2011, 10:12:14 pm »
Maybe you could tempt him with some of your Wafer thin ham  :D or have you polished it off now.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Trojan

« Reply #379 on: June 11, 2011, 02:16:00 am »
It was the North Wales Recovery thread that was deleted.

I see the drivers in the company have been on advanced defensive driving courses with the local Police.

http://www.northwalesrecovery.co.uk/

I heard that some of the employee's were becoming very defensive regarding Oscar's blog.

Offline Trojan

« Reply #380 on: June 11, 2011, 02:23:59 am »
They look a friendly bunch..... ^^^^

Online Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #381 on: June 11, 2011, 08:57:21 am »
Ever wondered how much things cost you when you were a kid?

http://safalra.com/other/historical-uk-inflation-price-conversion/

Lotsa fun!
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #382 on: June 11, 2011, 09:09:01 am »
Not nice...

"A PIGEON had its wings glued together and two more were found laced with poison and tied to a quarry ledge.

Police are hunting the sick attackers who may be using the tactic as bait to lure and kill protected birds of prey, such as peregrine falcons, which eat pigeons.

Officers are investigating a motive for the cruelty to the pigeons – and possibly the falcons – after the discoveries at an old quarry in Penmaenmawr over the past few days."

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2011/06/11/sick-attacks-on-pigeon-could-be-intended-to-bait-peregrine-falcons-say-police-55578-28859126/

Online Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #383 on: June 11, 2011, 09:53:56 am »
Old Gamekeeper's trick....
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #384 on: June 11, 2011, 11:42:48 am »
Terrible, cruel to all of the birds, I've never understood some of these pigeon racers, I love pigeons and could only help them, to use other pigeons as bait is disgusting  $angry$  and to think humans are meant to be civilised! :(
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #385 on: June 11, 2011, 10:07:19 pm »
Not sure tht Humans can be called civilised...
We pollute, use and abuse....kill for sport, torment and torture for fun.... hell, we even ''kill time !''
Fester...

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #386 on: June 13, 2011, 10:33:09 am »
There's a £40m yacht at the Marina in Caernarfon, I was looking at it yesterday - it's massive:

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2011/06/13/40m-yacht-is-talk-of-caernarfon-55578-28865743/

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #387 on: June 13, 2011, 11:31:27 am »
Some of my friends take the mik out of me as I am probably one of the most gullible people around, for instance your talking to the person who believed my father in law Cyril when he told me that when he was in the Falklands he had soldiers who spent most of the day picking up penguins off the runway as they were so fascinated in the planes they fell backwards watching them take off and couldn't get up again.................I know  :roll: I believed him for months, seriously  :laugh:  On our way to Caernarfon the other day Mash told me that Felinhely was named so because that's where the helicopter was invented and yes for the next couple of miles I actually believed him.
So when a friend told me the other day that Margaret Thatcher invented Mr Whippy Ice cream I was having none of it.  Typically that nugget of useless information turns out to be true, well nearly.  Margaret Thatcher was employed  as an Industrial Chemist in the 1940s.  It was while working with a research team they discovered that by doubling the air in ice cream using a special kind of anti freeze the process "whipped" the air in enabling manufactures to save on costs using less ingredients.  So I suppose she did invent Mr Whippy Ice cream  ;D

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2011, 11:18:10 pm »
There's a £40m yacht at the Marina in Caernarfon, I was looking at it yesterday - it's massive:

http://www.dailypost.co.uk/news/north-wales-news/2011/06/13/40m-yacht-is-talk-of-caernarfon-55578-28865743/

Its never worth £40m   .. I bet it belongs to Roman Abramovich
Fester...

Offline Trojan

« Reply #389 on: June 14, 2011, 02:46:19 am »
It belongs to someone I know, Reggie Advocaat, the CEO of the Fortunate Sun Mining Co, based in Canada. He's been in Caernarfon for talks with the Clogau Gold Mining Co.

Here's a few cool pix of the yacht:

http://www.yachtmati.com/fortunatesun/index.htm

I'll be aboard next month for a sailing to the Gulf Coast. I think I'll e-mail Oscar - maybe we can pick him up in Miami.  D)

You can send Reggie your best wishes from Wales  $walesflag$ and tell him his covert operation to remain anonymous completely fooled the local media.....but not the Three Towns Forum.  8)

http://fortunatesunmining.com/

$3towns$