Author Topic: The 3 Towns Arms  (Read 251117 times)

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
Re: Medical Negligence.
« Reply #555 on: January 13, 2012, 01:29:10 pm »
I totally agree.
But I still don't fancy having my kidney yanked out with bare hands... which appears to be the accepted procedure!

Read the article!
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #556 on: January 13, 2012, 01:44:29 pm »
It's probably OK if it is the kidney you have hold of!   Not so good if you grab the wrong organ!  :-X
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #557 on: January 13, 2012, 02:44:05 pm »
How offal ;D
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Quiggs

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #558 on: January 13, 2012, 03:30:17 pm »
My understanding of the procedure from the article I read, was that keyhole surgery was used to release the kidney from it's location and then an incision made in the lower abdomen to remove the kidney from the patient. I would have thought that just yanking it out would probably be fatal.
Dictum Meum Pactum

Offline pentan

« Reply #559 on: January 15, 2012, 09:57:03 am »
I joined this forum yesterday I admit I am very outspoken what you see is what you get
It seem that certain members want me banned from this forum I can’t see anything in the rules that say outspoken members should be ousted?
I do not want to be put into a category of a sheep making it a case I only agree with others opinions if this is a rule then I will remove myself from the debates it’s up to you guys I’m not bothered

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
Re: New Member
« Reply #560 on: January 15, 2012, 10:35:13 am »
A lot of us are very outspoken  >>>  :)
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #561 on: January 15, 2012, 11:00:35 am »
I wouldn't want you banned, however your weird hate campaign with Jimmy Saville is a little, if you don't mind me saying, demented. Did he not fix it for you to go to Alton Towers when you were a kid or something?
Anyway, I don't believe in bannings etc for views (as mental as they might be) just for spamming etc

Welcome!

Offline martin

« Reply #562 on: January 15, 2012, 11:11:10 am »
I joined this forum yesterday I admit I am very outspoken what you see is what you get
It seem that certain members want me banned from this forum I can’t see anything in the rules that say outspoken members should be ousted?
I do not want to be put into a category of a sheep making it a case I only agree with others opinions if this is a rule then I will remove myself from the debates it’s up to you guys I’m not bothered
As far as I am aware, nobody mentioned the word banned, but with this forum there are certain rules that are followed, many, if not all of which, will be unwritten.  This forum is a place where we have fun and exchange views in a light hearted way, it is not a place to pull people to pieces, (unless of course you have just had a parking ticket), if you are in search of that, log onto the gutter press web sites, they are full of that sort of thing.  I will however  repeat what I said yesterday, welcome to the forum. ZXZ

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #563 on: January 15, 2012, 11:14:46 am »
Just to point out that all Members agree to abide by the Forum's rules when they sign up, part of which is summarised here:

"You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum."

Offline martin

« Reply #564 on: January 15, 2012, 11:19:08 am »
Sorry DaveR, I gave the impression we were like a lawless wild west town with no rules but the six shooter.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #565 on: January 15, 2012, 11:23:45 am »
Quite alright, Martin, I wasn't actually responding to your post but making a general point. We encourage a good discussion on here but, as with most things in life, there are lines that should not be crossed.  :)

Offline pentan

« Reply #566 on: January 15, 2012, 11:28:19 am »
born2run has just broken the rules dave just pointing it out not in a bad way I guees he does have some good points

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #567 on: January 15, 2012, 11:37:14 am »
Not the best start, having just joined the forum, you are not Oscar are you?  ;D
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #568 on: January 15, 2012, 11:40:20 am »
Pentan, be a good chap and stop sh#t-stirring will you.

You sound like a petulant schoolchild saying ''look Miss, little Johnny hasn't doen his homework, are you going to punish him?''

I am actually looking forward to you contributing to the Forum, no matter if its contentious... I enjoy that.
But if you are wierd and vaguely sinister, then you might as well sod off.

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline pentan

« Reply #569 on: January 15, 2012, 11:44:00 am »
Not the best start, having just joined the forum, you are not Oscar are you?  ;D

Oscar is an A***