Author Topic: Clean Jokes  (Read 217740 times)

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
Re: Clean Jokes
« Reply #285 on: September 12, 2011, 02:08:46 pm »
from another forum that I'm on....

A rabbit walks into a pub and says to the barman, 'Can I have a pint of beer, and a Ham and Cheese Toastie?

The barman is amazed, but gives the rabbit a pint of beer and a ham and cheese toastie.

The rabbit drinks the beer and eats the toastie. He then leaves.

The following night the rabbit returns and again asks for a pint of beer, and a Ham and Cheese Toastie.

The barman, now intrigued by the rabbit and the extra drinkers in the pub, (because word gets round), gives the rabbit the pint and the Toastie. The rabbit consumes them and leaves.

The next night, the pub is packed.

In walks the rabbit and says, 'A pint of beer and a Ham and Cheese Toastie, please barman.'

The crowd is hushed as the barman gives the rabbit his pint and toastie, and then burst into applause as the rabbit wolfs them down

The next night there is standing room only in the pub.

Coaches have been laid on for the crowds of patrons attending.

The barman is making more money in one week than he did all last year

In walks the rabbit and says, 'A pint of beer and a Ham and Cheese Toastie, please barman,

The barman says, 'I'm sorry rabbit, old mate, old mucker, but we are right out of them Ham and Cheese Toasties...'

The rabbit looks aghast.

The crowd has quietened to almost a whisper, when the barman clears his throat nervously and says, 'We do have a very nice Cheese and Onion Toastie.'

The rabbit looks him in the eye and says, 'Are you sure I will like it.'

The masses' bated breath is ear shatteringly silent.

The barman, with a roguish smile says, 'Do you think that I would let down one of my best friends. I know you'll love it.'

'Ok,' says the rabbit, 'I'll have a pint of beer and a Cheese and Onion Toastie.'

The pub erupts with glee as the rabbit quaffs the beer and guzzles the toastie.

He then waves to the crowd and leaves....

NEVER TO RETURN!!!!!!

-----
One year later, in the now impoverished public house, the barman, (who has only served 4 drinks tonight, 3 of which were his), calls time.

When he is cleaning down the now empty bar, he sees a small white form, floating above the bar..

The barman says, 'Who are you?',

To which he is answered,

'I am the ghost of the rabbit that used to frequent your public house.'

The barman says, 'I remember you. You made me famous.

You would come in every night and have a pint of beer and a Ham and Cheese Toastie. Masses came to see you and this place was famous..'

The rabbit says, 'Yes I know..'

The barman said, 'I remember, on your last night we didn't have any Ham and Cheese Toasties. You had a Cheese and Onion one instead.'

The rabbit said, 'Yes, you promised me that I would love it.

The barman said, 'You never came back, what happened?'

'I DIED', said the rabbit.

'NO!' said the barman. 'What from?'

After a short pause, the rabbit said...

'Mixin-me-toasties.'

A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #286 on: October 09, 2011, 07:36:48 am »
An Irishman goes for a job on a building site.

The foreman says, "Can you brew tea?"

The Irishman says, "Yes."

"Good. Can you drive a fork lift?"

The Irishman looks at him and says,

"Just how bloody big is the teapot?"
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2011, 09:03:56 am »
A cowboy, who just moved to Wyoming from Texas , walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Bud. He sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender approaches and tells the cowboy, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time."

The cowboy replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Arizona , the other is in Colorado . When we all left our home in Texas , we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my brothers and one for myself."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there.

The cowboy becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way. He orders three mugs and drinks them in turn. One day, he comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent.

When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."

The cowboy looks quite puzzled for a moment, then a light dawns in his eyes and he laughs.
"Oh, no, everybody's just fine," he explains, "It's just that my wife and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking.  "Hasn't affected my brothers though."
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2011, 07:34:36 pm »
I went for nice meal in town last night.... I had grilled PELICAN!

It was quite nice, but I won't order it again, because the bill was enormous.

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2011, 09:14:58 pm »
 &shake&

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2011, 09:23:07 pm »
"My new job is to crush soft drink cans. It's soda pressing."

"Just got into an argument with a bus conductor. In no uncertain terms he told me where to get off."

"Just been talking to a drag artist from greater Manchester. He had a wigan address."

"I like to feed the monkeys at the zoo from a distance with a golf club. I drive them bananas."

"Today I will be opening my new restaurant. It's called Karma. We offer just desserts."

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2011, 09:23:19 pm »
‎"We don't allow faster than light neutrinos in here" said the bartender.

A neutrino walks into a bar.

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2011, 10:00:06 pm »
High brow joke...

One Hydrogen atom says to another Hydrogen atom, ... ''hey, I seem to be missing one of my electrons''

Are you sure?  said the first Hydrogen atom,..

Yes, I'm POSITIVE!

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Welshmunchkin

• Peace can only be achieved by understanding
« Reply #293 on: October 25, 2011, 04:03:45 pm »
The weather in Britain should be classified as Muslim weather.
Partly its Sunni, but most of the time it's Shi'ite! ;)
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.  --Stephen Hawking

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know - it's me!    --John G. Miller

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #294 on: October 26, 2011, 04:13:15 pm »
Letter written by 86 year old woman to her bank  Dear Sir: I am writing to thank you for bouncing my check with which I endeavored to pay my plumber last month.  By my calculations, three nanoseconds must have elapsed between his presenting the check and the arrival in my account of the funds needed to honor it. I refer, of course, to the automatic monthly deposit of my entire pension, an arrangement which, I admit, has been in place for only eight years. You are to be commended for seizing that brief window of opportunity, and also for debiting my account £30 by way of penalty for the   inconvenience caused to your bank. My thankfulness springs from the manner in which this incident has caused me to rethink my errant financial ways.   I noticed that whereas I personally answer your telephone calls and letters, --- when I try to contact you, I am confronted by the impersonal, overcharging, pre-recorded, faceless entity which your bank has become.  From now on, I, like you, choose only to deal with a flesh-and-blood person. My mortgage and loan repayments will therefore and hereafter no longer be automatic, but will arrive at your bank, by check, addressed personally and confidentially to an employee at your bank whom you must nominate.  Be aware that it is an offense under the Postal Act for any other person to open such an envelope. Please find attached an Application Contact which I require your chosen employee to complete. I am sorry it runs to eight pages, but in order that I know as much about him or her as your bank knows about me, there is no alternative. Please note that all copies of his or her medical history must be countersigned by a Notary Public, and the mandatory details of his/her financial situation (income, debts, assets and liabilities) must be  accompanied by documented proof. In due course, at MY convenience, I will issue your employee with a> > PIN number which he/she must quote in dealings with me. I regret that it cannot be shorter than 28 digits but, again, I have modeled it on the number of button presses required of me to access my account balance on your phone bank> > service. As they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.  Let me level the playing field even further.  When you call me, press buttons as follows:  IMMEDIATELY AFTER DIALING, PRESS THE STAR (*) BUTTON FOR ENGLISH  #1. To make an appointment to see me  #2. To query a missing payment.  #3. To transfer the call to my living room in case I am there.   #4 To transfer the call to my bedroom in case I am sleeping  #5. To transfer the call to my toilet in case I am attending to nature. > >  #6.. To transfer the call to my mobile phone if I am not at home  #7. To leave a message on my computer, a password to access my computer is required. Password will be communicated to you at a later  date to that Authorized Contact mentioned earlier.  #8. To return to the main menu and to listen to options 1 through 7. #9. To make a general complaint or inquiry. The contact will then be put on hold, pending the attention of my automated answering service. #10. This is a second reminder to press* for English. While this may, on occasion, involve a lengthy wait, uplifting music will play for  the duration of the call.  Regrettably, but again following your example, I must also levy an establishment fee to cover the setting up of this new arrangement. May I  wish you a happy, if ever so slightly less prosperous New Year?  Your Humble Client  (Remember: This was written by an  86 year old woman -'YA JUST GOTTA LOVE " US SENIORS" !!!!! ) And remember: Don't make old People mad. We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to set us off. 
just loved it, sums up what we have to put up with these days

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #295 on: November 03, 2011, 03:44:43 pm »
Three blondes died and are at the pearly gates of Heaven. St. Peter tells them that they can enter the gates if they can answer one simple question.

St. Peter asks the first blonde, "What is Easter?"  The blonde replies, "Oh, that's easy! It's the holiday in November when everyone gets together, eats turkey, and are thankful."  "Wrong!," replies St. Peter, and proceeds to ask the second blonde the same question, "What is Easter?" 

The second blonde replies, "Easter is the holiday in December when we put up a nice tree, exchange presents, and celebrate the birth of Jesus."  St. Peter looks at the second blonde, shakes his head in disgust, tells her she's wrong, and then peers over his glasses at the third blonde. He asks, "What is Easter?" 

The third blonde smiles confidently and looks St. Peter in the eyes, "I know what Easter is." "Oh?" says St. Peter, incredulously.  The third blonde continued.  "Easter is the Christian holiday that coincides with the Jewish celebration of Passover. Jesus and his disciples were eating at the Last Supper and Jesus was later deceived and turned over to the Romans by one of his disciples. The Romans took him to be crucified and he was stabbed in the side, made to wear a crown of thorns, and was hung on a cross with nails through his hands.  He was buried in a nearby cave which was sealed off by a large boulder."  St. Peter smiles broadly with delight.  The third blonde continued, "Every year the boulder is moved aside so that Jesus can come out... and, if he sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter."
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #296 on: November 06, 2011, 08:55:26 am »
A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 Feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash. Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.
The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said:

"I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My wife's."

''What happened to her?"
"She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."

He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"

The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."

A very poignant and touching moment of brotherhood and silence passed between the two men.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

The man replied, "Get in line."

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #297 on: November 06, 2011, 03:01:24 pm »
A heart surgeon died and at his funeral the coffin was placed in front of a huge mock up of a heart, made up of flowers. When the vicar finished with the sermon and eulogy, and after
everyone said their good-byes, the heart opened, the coffin rolled inside, and the heart closed.

Just then one of the mourners burst into laughter.

The guy next to him asked: "Why are you laughing?"

"I was thinking about my own funeral" the man replied.

"What's so funny about that?"

"I'm a gynaecologist.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #298 on: November 06, 2011, 03:09:09 pm »
Ian, both of those jokes made me laugh!  L0L
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #299 on: November 07, 2011, 08:21:38 am »
 $thanx$