Author Topic: Llandudno Christmas Illuminations  (Read 210266 times)

Offline Trojan

Re: Llandudno Christmas Illuminations
« Reply #300 on: September 09, 2011, 11:16:10 am »
Trogan there is nothing promised for Mostyn Street [ the main shopping st] they did not contact Asda , Mostyn Champneys or Parc Llandudno to see if they would put any thing up on their parcs , and they have no welcome signs on the A470 at the Links [the main road into Llandudno] so believe me i aint finished harping on for a long time. >>>

VV  <:<:<:<  VV

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #301 on: September 09, 2011, 01:28:43 pm »
Trogan there is nothing promised for Mostyn Street [ the main shopping st] they did not contact Asda , Mostyn Champneys or Parc Llandudno to see if they would put any thing up on their parcs , and they have no welcome signs on the A470 at the Links [the main road into Llandudno] so believe me i aint finished harping on for a long time. >>>

Thank goodness for that re-assurance -   ZXZ
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #302 on: September 09, 2011, 06:48:24 pm »
 ;) The problem with the town council is they cocked up with the Alice lights and they have no idea were they are,so they are scared to try again so they add a couple of symbols on lamposts in Madoc st and think that will do ,unfortunately nobody complains to them[except me ] so they think they are doing a good job.When they visit other towns over the festive season not one of them thinks MY GOD WHY DOES OUR TOWN NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. :rage:

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #303 on: September 09, 2011, 06:52:44 pm »
;) The problem with the town council is they cocked up with the Alice lights and they have no idea were they are,so they are scared to try again so they add a couple of symbols on lamposts in Madoc st and think that will do ,unfortunately nobody complains to them[except me ] so they think they are doing a good job.When they visit other towns over the festive season not one of them thinks MY GOD WHY DOES OUR TOWN NOT LOOK LIKE THIS. :rage:

Wrex you are totally wrong - you should see the file that the Council have in my name!    I am in contact with them almost on a daily basis, so much so that they will not allow me to send e-mails as a form of correspondence any more.  So I just write more letters!   Ask Councillor Terry Davies what he thinks.    :rage:
Cicero

Offline Bri Roberts

• Management board member
« Reply #304 on: September 09, 2011, 08:06:08 pm »
Yorkie, shouldn't you be using this one?

>?>??

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #305 on: September 19, 2011, 08:25:37 pm »
 Soon be time for the big switch on of the new xmas lights, i wonder who they will get to switch on the NEW christmas spectacular. ££$

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #306 on: September 19, 2011, 08:26:27 pm »
Oscar?!

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #307 on: September 19, 2011, 10:57:16 pm »
 8) Does he do public appearances. :laugh:

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #308 on: September 19, 2011, 11:47:54 pm »
Hopefully he will be doing... very soon....  8) 8)
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #309 on: September 20, 2011, 08:23:24 am »
Surely not......?  8)

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #310 on: October 05, 2011, 07:43:51 am »
 ;D Not long now. D)

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #311 on: October 14, 2011, 10:11:53 pm »
 :( Spoke to Cll Bertola this morning, he said he hoped i would like the new lights on the lamposts in Madoc St and Lloyd St , i said ok you are doing a bit on the side streets but what about the high street which is in need of help [ we all know that] oh the buisnesses won;t give towards them, oh i thought rates go towards it, you know my feelings was his reply ,i just mentioned Colwyn Bay where paying their shops to light up ,off he walked. :rage:

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #312 on: October 15, 2011, 07:44:58 am »
Just absolutely typical of Mr B.   If it was for the Rugby Club or the Swimming Club it would be a different story!   Pretents to be a friend whenever he meets you but avoids you like the plague when you need for a bit of help.  I know.
A Freemason of this Town who fails to follow the tenets of the organisation!  WWW
Cicero

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #313 on: November 03, 2011, 09:12:41 pm »
 D) Having just come back from Las Vegas i think Llandudno Town council may never be able to please me now. We visited a choclate factory which strings up 20,000 lights in its grounds at xmas ,you would think the locals of Vegas would not be bothered with more lights,weird.Having seen neon lights for 7 days inside and out it will be quite a relief to see the councils none effort. Z**

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #314 on: November 04, 2011, 02:39:47 pm »
will the lights be on next thursday for the car rally and the thousands who will attend.