Author Topic: The 2011 Riots  (Read 71472 times)

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
Re: Scum
« Reply #120 on: August 11, 2011, 11:04:33 am »
I blame that dementia ridden old crone baroness Thatcher she created a society that was full of I’m all right jacks, her billionaire buddies imported immigrants to flood the labour market with monkeys who would work for peanuts she encouraged Rackmen style landlords who got rich quick by filling rundown properties, these people were no better than the greedy thugs looting for gain today,
Then we had premier Blair who fuelled the fire with his backhanded policies so what chance has society got when we have lying cheating scum running the country most of the MPs have looted the country with claims for TVs and the like so how can this PM stand their pretending he is whiter than white oh what good role models they are

Absolutely

These lyrics from young folkster Frank Turner, written a couple of years ago sum it up very well

We're all wondering how we ended up so scared;
We spent ten long years teaching our kids not to care
And that "there's no such thing as society" anyway,
And all the rich folks act surprised
When all sense of community dies,
But you just closed your eyes to the other side
Of all the things that she did.
Thatcher f****d the kids.

More lyrics: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/f/frank_turner/#share

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #121 on: August 11, 2011, 11:04:41 am »
I blame that dementia ridden old crone baroness Thatcher she created a society that was full of I’m all right jacks, her billionaire buddies imported immigrants to flood the labour market with monkeys who would work for peanuts she encouraged Rackmen style landlords who got rich quick by filling rundown properties, these people were no better than the greedy thugs looting for gain today,
Then we had premier Blair who fuelled the fire with his backhanded policies so what chance has society got when we have lying cheating scum running the country most of the MPs have looted the country with claims for TVs and the like so how can this PM stand their pretending he is whiter than white oh what good role models they are

Offline crd

« Reply #122 on: August 11, 2011, 11:46:11 am »
People will struggle to pay for heating and lighting this winter because of the enormous profits been demanded by utility companies, this is because the old crone saw fit to put all our essential utilities up for grabs to pave way for increased bank balances for the upper crust!! Essential utilities are fast becoming a luxury.
 She decimated our manufacturing industry, she brought in the expensive DLA and Incapacity benefit to hid the total jobless in the UK she led an onslaught on our mining communities, thank god she was ousted before she had taken the UK back to the dark days of sweat shops of the 1800s
Kids learn from their peers so this does not give us much hope for the future as the people they look up to are nothing but people on the take
Our Schools were promised one off cash sums to self Govern head teacher became business managers Kids that did not fit into the box were told we can’t educate you because you are detrimental to our league tables
Big society my A**

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #123 on: August 11, 2011, 04:04:51 pm »
Photoshop on the case  _))*
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline born2run

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #124 on: August 11, 2011, 09:09:36 pm »
Question time on tonight.... would be nice to have someone that isn't afraid to talk sense, but I would imagine it will be a one way mob, very much like the BNP "special"

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2011, 10:33:48 pm »
Yes they should have me on Question time, but what have the BNP got to do with it? most of the victims I've seen on the tv have been hard working Asians, who have spent decades working their way up from nothing only to lose it at the hands of mindless cretins.
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2011, 10:42:36 pm »
Question time on tonight.... would be nice to have someone that isn't afraid to talk sense, but I would imagine it will be a one way mob, very much like the BNP "special"

Indeed, B2R... When Nick Griffin appeared on Queston Time it was a joke, he was attacked and vilified all night.
Irrespective of whether you like the BNP or not, the guy was never allowed to answer a question and I have no idea how he kept his cool under that degree of provocation.
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline crd

« Reply #127 on: August 12, 2011, 07:43:43 am »
I wonder if Mr. Cameron regrets making the statement we should hug the hoodies lol

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #128 on: August 12, 2011, 07:55:04 am »
I wonder if Mr. Cameron regrets making the statement we should hug the hoodies lol

probably! I was thinking that just the other day!
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #129 on: August 12, 2011, 12:16:51 pm »
I was just reading i and looking through the list of people appearing in Court for offences related to the riots in London. They include a Journalism student, Accountancy Student, Civil Engineering student, Estate Agent, Youth Worker, Trainee Youth Worker, Law Student.

I'm wondering if Born2Run would regard these people as 'Have Nots'?  :roll:

Offline Trojan

« Reply #130 on: August 13, 2011, 01:07:12 am »
I was just reading i and looking through the list of people appearing in Court for offences related to the riots in London. They include a Journalism student, Accountancy Student, Civil Engineering student, Estate Agent, Youth Worker, Trainee Youth Worker, Law Student.

I'm wondering if Born2Run would regard these people as 'Have Nots'?  :roll:

Or Feral youth?

As I was saying earlier, how many have been in trouble with the law before?

Not many you will find.

Offline crd

« Reply #131 on: August 13, 2011, 10:48:08 am »
Stephen French, a former gangster, remembers it well:

"The main thing that we were lacking back then was opportunity, direction and purpose... If you've no purpose you're living a meaningless existence - if you're leading a meaningless existence... there's only one thing that will fill that void and it usually involves violence. Crime and violence."

The Toxteth riots of July 1981

seems not much has changed

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #132 on: August 13, 2011, 11:11:08 am »
Thing is, there's lots of people that have had a hard upbringing but don't behave like that...

Offline crd

« Reply #133 on: August 13, 2011, 11:24:07 am »
Theres hard and theres hard

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #134 on: August 13, 2011, 11:26:18 am »
They can afford Blackberries?