Members' Lounge > Sport

Football

<< < (138/139) > >>

norman08:
Hugo. City are looking to buy a player. But they know they have to be very careful otherwise they will have 116 charges against them, it?s baffling that some Chelsea charges go back to the signings of Drogba and Eto. Yet no sign of them getting done,  oh Masters has said we have set a date for city?s charges,,,,, When is it. ,,,,, Oh we can say that. 😡,    It?s coming from all sides that the prem lge ( masters) have been tied in knots. 

Hugo:
There's good news for both Liverpool clubs this weekend.     Firstly Liverpool FC  beat Chelsea 1 - 0 in the EFL Cup final and then Everton's  points deduction: Punishment reduced to six points after appeal
This means that Everton have moved up to 15th in the table, they are not out of the relegation issues but it's a step in the right direction
I bet Mull and Norman08 are happy chappies right now

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68273436

Hugo:
   FA Cup quarter final        Manchester Utd  V   Liverpool FC

I'm looking forward to seeing the match on TV tomorrow afternoon and hope that it lives up to expectations.   Both my brothers are Man Utd fans so I hope that I'm not eating humble pie for tea tomorrow evening      ;D

Hugo:
FA Cup Quarter Finals      Man Utd  4    Liverpool FC 3

I did enjoy watching the game and it was an exciting cup tie especially in the last stages of the game even though it didn't go the way I hoped it would.    Ah well there's a big slice of humble pie for my tea tonight      :(

If the two Manchester clubs meet in the semi final or better still the cup final that should be a good game too.

Hugo:
      Liverpool 2   Brighton  1                Man City 0   Arsenal 0

Three great teams in action today and anyone of them could be worthy Premiership winners.    I still think that Man City are the team to beat but it'll be an exciting finish at the end of the season

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version