Members' Lounge > Sport

Football

<< < (2/139) > >>

Hugo:
With a little help from the ref again!  No wonder Neville and Ferguson were smiling when Gary Neville was substituted. :rage:

TheMedz:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11626050

It's time to get the black arms bands (eight of them I suppose) out.

Hugo:
The ref has helped Man Utd again at Old Trafford for their second goal.  Nani handled the ball when he fell down and later got up and put the ball in the net because the ref hadn't blown his whistle and had let the play continue. ???
After the ref allowed the goal why didn't he book Nani for a deliberate handball?
Spurs must be a little bit miffed at the home town decisions at Old Trafford, they scored there a few years ago but the Utd goalkeeper Caroll scooped the ball back into play when it had gone a yard over the line.  The goal wasn't awarded then although it was obvious to every one else that it had crossed the line!      :rage:

Paddy:
Being a Bolton fan I think it would be inappropriate for me to get involved in any discussion abut football! I'm out.

TheMedz:
A kindred spirit Paddy. Pity about the result against Liverpool but I'd say our current league position is just about par or slightly better that I was expecting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version