Forum Central > The Three Towns Forum

Missing Persons....

<< < (2/25) > >>

Merddin Emrys:
Don't put me on the list, I'm still around, just been very busy selling a car and buying another classic car miles away and of course looking after feathered friends  D)  can we get the Scum thread going again? I was enjoying that!  WWW

CurlyCap:
Hi Fester (and all....) Sorry only just seen your post from early August!

Yes I have been missing and just haven't had time to post ! My life revolves around the school hols so I'm back now ! (It was nice to be missed though !!!)

Although I don't post too often, I do tend to just browse as a guest to keep up with things.

I've actually recruited a new member too ! So hope I get a few Brownie points for that !  ;D

Pendragon:
Sorry for not posting recently I think I'm bored stupid at the moment there's lots of things I could be doing but can't get motivated to do any of them.  The weather is dreadful so I don't even want to go for a walk......................basically I'm a miserable bint at the moment folks.  However Llinos (little Sis) and I are going for a long walk on Thursday up to Aber to see the Medieval (?) huts they've uncovered then over to Llanfair mountain to see if we can see any remains of habitation from Braich Y Dinas.  I'd love to know more about the landscape and I find Braich Y Dinas fascinating.   ;D

Fester:
Hey Miserable Bint... Mrs Fester was wondering where you had got to, and would very much like to join you and little sis, on any walks you are planning.
Failing that, she will just get drunk with you?

bingo87:
Mr Falafel won't be with you for a good while, I'm afraid.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/conwy/2011/04/22/conwy-paedo-gets-14-years-for-sickening-images-91466-28564022/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version