The Local > Local News & Discussion

What's Llandudno Like Right Now?

<< < (2/1824) > >>

DaveR:
Where's this rough weather come from? Blowing a gale and bucketing down at the moment!  Z@@

Fester:
When has it been any different Dave?
I've been keeping records of my shop takings in relation to the weather per day.
As you know, my living is intrinsically linked to the weather (as is Mike's on his Golf Course)
My records show that over the last 42 days, there were only SIX which I could consider to be great weather.

The Great British Summer eh?  ...and its forecast to be like this for a good while yet!   :weeping:

DaveR:

--- Quote from: Fester on September 06, 2010, 09:04:15 pm ---When has it been any different Dave?
I've been keeping records of my shop takings in relation to the weather per day.
As you know, my living is intrinsically linked to the weather (as is Mike's on his Golf Course)
My records show that over the last 42 days, there were only SIX which I could consider to be great weather.

The Great British Summer eh?  ...and its forecast to be like this for a good while yet!   :weeping:

--- End quote ---
Well, you are halfway up a pier mate!

In town, the weather has been pretty good. I've been able to sit out cafes every weekday for the past month, bar one day I think.  D)

Fester:
I'm Jealous Dave....what a great life you lead.  Z**
The wind has been the main factor, and has caused havoc on the pier, 
As you say, Mrs Fester agrees....the wind does not really reach Mostyn St..

DaveR:
Lot of building work going on in the basement of the St Georges Hotel on the St Georges Place side (where the old health club was) and they've ripped out the garden along there too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version