The Local > Three Towns Policing Issues

Police News & Announcements

<< < (36/64) > >>

Ian:
I've had the app for some time, but it's a shame NW Police don't currently use it. As an aside the app was developed by - among others - Jack Waley-Cohen, the quiz question setter on Only Connect.

SteveH:

--- Quote from: Ian on September 13, 2019, 01:49:27 pm ---I've had the app for some time, but it's a shame NW Police don't currently use it. As an aside the app was developed by - among others - Jack Waley-Cohen, the quiz question setter on Only Connect.

--- End quote ---

I thought I would give the North Wales Fire and Rescue app a go.......................   :-\

SteveH:
More than half of burglaries across North Wales happened at unlocked properties figures have shown.

According to North Wales Police (NWP) data, between January and October 2019, 54% of the hundreds of break-ins happened at houses and buildings where doors and windows were not locked.

Police chiefs have urged the public to lock up and deter  burglars, with a simple turn of a key to secure a property being one of the most effective defences.

"Last year 54% of burglaries occurred where properties were unlocked.

"Don't make it easy for them and prevent it happening to you by locking your doors and windows."

also urged people to keep all keys hidden out of reach in the house and to lock sheds and garages.
And if people see anything suspicious, they urged them to call 999.

Quiggs:
Talking of locking doors and windows, a group of “ Travellers” have pitched up in the car park in Maelgwyn Road Llandudno. I don’t expect anyone to collect the ‘Parking Fee’

norman08:
Talking about locking doors, did the chief  Estyn Davies lock his when he got burgled or not.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version