Author Topic: Suggestions, problems and queries.  (Read 188193 times)

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
Re: Suggestions, problems and queries.
« Reply #1290 on: December 21, 2019, 02:54:58 PM »
Am I the only one that seems to be having problems with Windows 10?

Recently they have done a big update and I had no choice other than to accept it, which I did.     Now I can't download photos on to the computer as the new system won't let me do it
It's also telling me to reselect my file history drive and that my G mail is out of date             >:(

The only thing that has changed in the last 3 weeks is that Windows 10 has updated again          *punch*

After the holiday period it'll be a phone call to the IT engineer to get him to undo what Windows 10 has created

SteveH

• News Editor
« Reply #1291 on: December 21, 2019, 03:08:13 PM »
My computer or camera started causing problems awhile ago, I blamed the camara's wi fi system, but found that an old card reader I had works perfectly, also I did not connect One Drive ?  and it tells me to reselect  my file history drive ?  other than that I am OK.

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1292 on: December 21, 2019, 03:38:57 PM »
I'm pleased to know that your system is ok now Steve but when you are talking about all those drives I'm afraid that they mean little to me.
I'm going to have to call in the IT engineer anyway  and hope that Santa brings me enough money this Christmas so that I can pay the guy         :(

Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #1293 on: December 21, 2019, 05:55:57 PM »
Might be cheaper in the long run to invest in an Apple Mac, Hugo. At least you'll have your own personal technician on hand  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.”   ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #1294 on: January 03, 2020, 10:27:41 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm pleased to know that your system is ok now Steve but when you are talking about all those drives I'm afraid that they mean little to me.
I'm going to have to call in the IT engineer anyway  and hope that Santa brings me enough money this Christmas so that I can pay the guy         :(

My brother in law came to us on Christmas Day and I told him about the problems with my camera and he started talking about drives etc so we had a go on my laptop.     I have two cameras one has an 8 GB card and the other a 16 GB card and for some reason the computer won't accept the bigger card but will accept the smaller one and it works, so for now I'll use the smaller card on both cameras
It's not the answer but it'll have to work for now and get the IT guy in another time