Forum Central > The Three Towns Forum

Suggestions, problems and queries.

(1/264) > >>

DaveR:
Got an idea to improve the Forum? Or a problem? Tell us about it here.

Hugo:
I am not sure if I'm posting in the right place Dave but it's not an idea I've got it's just advice I need.

I haven't worked out how to post photos on the forum. :-[

My photos are all downsized ready to post and on the previous forum I would use the browse button to obtain the photo then position the cursor to where the photo was to go, Then I would press submit to post the picture,

When I wanted to post the next picture I went into edit and repeated the process.

Could you please advise me on the easiest way I can post any photos I've got and whether there is a limit to the number of photos that can be posted in one go. 

DaveR:
Hello Hugo,

How to upload photos to a post.

1) After writing your post, underneath the message box, click on Additional Options.
2) Next to Attach, click on the 'Choose File' button.
3) Select the photo file you want to use from my computer's hard drive (it must be less than 300k in size).
4) If you want to add another photo, click on (more attachments) and repeat the procedure.
5) Click on Post and the message & photo should be displayed.

Its pretty much the same procedure as before, the main difference is that you just add the photos and they are displayed at the end of your post, you dont choose where they go in the post. You can add a maximum of 4 photos per post at present, although I can easily change that if you would like more.

Have a go, any problems, just let me know and I will advise.

Dave

Fester:
Is this the right thread on which to ask a question?

If so..I was wondering how you get 'promoted' in the heirarchy.

Not being snobbish, but I wondered why Steve for example is a Lieutenant, and I am a measly ensign.
This is not a true reflection of my true greatness,  :laugh:

Seriously though, is it based on the number of postings or somesuch?
I am a little worried that Steve may be able to order me to polish his boots, or do 100 press ups.
I would like to rise to the rank of King Emperor,  or is that a penguin?

DaveR:
Purely down to the number of postings, mate. The ranks are something to do with Star Trek, apparently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version