The Local > Local News & Discussion

Planning issues in TTT area

(1/5) > >>

DaveR:
What do you think about the current proposals to designate part of Bodafon Fields for development? Should it remain all as 'green belt'? Would you like to see some sort of tourist attraction to bring in more visitors?

All views are welcome.  :)

Yorkie:
The area already has a Tourist attraction in the form of the Farm.  I am sure given the incentive this could be developed further without taking away the wedge of green between Llandudno and Craigside.  We certainly do not need more housing along the front that will only be for sale to those who can afford the prices for the marvellous sea view.

Just a pity that the protest march last Saturday had such a small following after all the hot air at the public meeting!

DaveR:
I certainly wouldn't want to see it used for housing.

It doesnt look to me as though the Farm is a great success as a tourist attraction (judging by the state of it) and the fields bordering the Prom are already in near constant use for camping/events etc. Maybe the fields could be 'developed' into a proper Showground and have more events on them on a regular basis?

I don't have firm opinions (apart from it not being used for housing), just throwing out some ideas really.  :)

Michael:
DaveR expresses my feelings. Definately no housing, nor a large theme park (as was proposed a few years ago) After that--open to offers

Trojan:

--- Quote from: ormegolf on April 25, 2011, 09:44:45 pm ---DaveR expresses my feelings. Definately no housing, nor a large theme park (as was proposed a few years ago) After that--open to offers

--- End quote ---

It would make a great golf course.  :golf:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version