The Local > Ask a Local

Car Boot Sales

(1/3) > >>

DaveR:
A friend of mine has a large collection of unwanted bits and bobs she wants to get rid of at a car boot sale and has asked me where the best ones are locally? Can anyone make a suggestion?  $thanx$

suepp:
there's a regular  car boot sale starting at Llandudno Football Club on 10th April, I might try it out at some stage it should attract the numbers. The Hotpoint one used to be good, not sure if it's still going though. The one in Rhyl opposite Sainsbury's is a big one but don't expect to get much for any items! Best one I've been to is at Chirk, and although I've never been, I believe the one at Mona is the best around.

DaveR:
Thanks, Sue.  :) The Llandudno one sounds like the best option.

Yorkie:
Ray Herbert has regular Sunday table top sales in Venue Cymru.  No weather problems and it is generally well attended.  I have been there a few times.  PM me if you need his phone number.

Mikethewatch:
If she want to sell the stuff, she needs to go to the one at Rhyl.
The others don't have sufficient footfall to make them viable. The tabletop sale is particularly poor due to parking and poor advertising.
Football club one is also poor as it's not advertised well enough and no one goes!
Hotpoint can be good but that does not start for a while.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version