Author Topic: Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza  (Read 174949 times)

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
Re: Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza
« Reply #240 on: March 11, 2012, 09:07:54 am »
That's good to hear.  Well done to all involved. $good$

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #241 on: March 16, 2012, 12:11:47 pm »
Thanks to Oscar for keeping us on our toes, its not easy working and running this event and we don;t want any thanks ,just a little understanding. When people say we are begging thats a little harsh when we all do it for nowt and its the town that benefits not us,all i get out of it is taking a few days out of my working week without pay,not run by CCBC,Llandudno Town Council or any one but volunteers,we all do it because its good for our town it would be no loss to me whatsoever but all YJB AND PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS WILL ALL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE one WEEKEND WHEN THEY CAN ENJOY A BIT OF FUN IN THEIR TOWN.

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #242 on: March 16, 2012, 02:01:25 pm »
Can you give us a link to this web site wrex? Can't seem to find an up to date one yet .
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline wjones74

« Reply #243 on: March 16, 2012, 06:32:00 pm »
Thanks to Oscar for keeping us on our toes, its not easy working and running this event and we don;t want any thanks ,just a little understanding. When people say we are begging thats a little harsh when we all do it for nowt and its the town that benefits not us,all i get out of it is taking a few days out of my working week without pay,not run by CCBC,Llandudno Town Council or any one but volunteers,we all do it because its good for our town it would be no loss to me whatsoever but all YJB AND PRIMARY SCHOOL KIDS WILL ALL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE one WEEKEND WHEN THEY CAN ENJOY A BIT OF FUN IN THEIR TOWN.

Well put wrex, My children can't wait , I can't wait , thank you for all your hard work, some people DO appreciate it ! p.s. all the moaning old farts will be dead soon so it wont be bothering them  WWW

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #244 on: March 16, 2012, 06:51:51 pm »
p.s. all the moaning old farts will be dead soon so it wont be bothering them  WWW

Many seem to last for years and years and years!    L0L
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline wjones74

« Reply #245 on: March 16, 2012, 07:50:58 pm »
p.s. all the moaning old farts will be dead soon so it wont be bothering them  WWW

Many seem to last for years and years and years!    L0L

Yes Yorkie ,  you do, oh i mean they do  _))*

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #246 on: March 16, 2012, 10:31:58 pm »
 $walesflag$ Long live Yorkie. ZXZ

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #247 on: March 17, 2012, 07:48:44 am »
Well done to last years committee for winning best community event last year. We know it gets slated but lets be honest it works,hence the return of thousands every year. For next year there has to be an influkes of new and young for the event to survive because there are only a handfull capable of running up and down Mostyn St all weekend. All you ever get is the funfair,well until we magic 30,000 pounds it pays for the job but more importantly to me is it gives the youth of this town just one weekend when their town is transformed and they can have a laught. It does need tweaking but with such short notice there is no chance this year. If you want to complain then do it to one of the 76 coffee outlets in town and see what they say. D)

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #248 on: March 17, 2012, 08:27:45 am »
Can you give us a link to this web site wrex? Can't seem to find an up to date one yet .

Any chance of an answer?

Offline Bri Roberts

« Reply #249 on: March 17, 2012, 08:36:51 am »
  If you want to complain then do it to one of the 76 coffee outlets in town and see what they say. D)

wrex, we stopped counting at 84

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #250 on: March 17, 2012, 11:30:07 am »
 Nemisis ,here is your link but i have just phoned our webman and he is working on it as we speak,so don;t expect it to be up this minute. WWW.victorian-extravaganza.co.uk

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #251 on: March 17, 2012, 11:40:00 am »
And I believe congratulations are in order?
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #252 on: March 17, 2012, 12:47:08 pm »
Nemisis ,here is your link but i have just phoned our webman and he is working on it as we speak,so don;t expect it to be up this minute. WWW.victorian-extravaganza.co.uk.

Thanks wrex

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #253 on: March 17, 2012, 02:06:52 pm »
And I believe congratulations are in order?

Didn't the Extravaganza win something last night, Wrex?
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #254 on: March 18, 2012, 08:24:56 pm »
Best community event Ian,sorry about the website,i don;t know why its not up, i was told thursday,then told it was being done yesterday,but no one has been in touch to explain why,once again sorry.