The Local > Genealogy & Research

Elizabeth "Bessie" Jones. Parents Pierce & Jane Anne of Tan Y Wal

(1/16) > >>

ckirkrph:
Hey there. I have hit a brick wall in tracking my great grandmother Annie maria Kirk (Jones). So I am going to try to gather as much info on her siblings til maybe I will finally find where she is buried. Some of the incredibly able folks I have been fortune enough to find have already helped with answering questions about siblings  Grace Ellen Jones and others so I thought with Bessie being rather close in age to my great grandmother perhaps I will be fortunate enough to connect with some of her lineage and get to know even more distant cousins and such. Any info is of course much appreciated.  As far as siblings go I have found:

ckirkrph:
Her father was Pierce Jones and Jane Anne Jones. I would appreciate any info on any of the siblings of course. 

Helig:
Chad,

I have seen your Family Tree on Ancestry and you seem to have a considerable amount of information on this family. I wouldn't want to start researching all of these from scratch as you have so much already. You will need to specify exactly what information you are looking for.

I suspect the only way you will find where Annie is buried would be to obtain her death certificate which would give an address and enquire of the local council in that area as to the burial grounds that would cover it.

Helig.

Hugo:
Chad,

Helig is correct in what he has said, we know how much time and effort goes into research and don't want to duplicate anything that you already know so if you want anything specific just post on here and we will gladly help you if we can

I've mentioned this before on the research matters but I'll just repeat it again in case you didn't see it.     A year or more ago I sent off my DNA to My Heritage in Houston Texas.    I just wanted to know where my ancestors came from many hundreds of years ago.
I found that out but since then I have had many contacts from all over the world and at present have over 12,000 distantly related relatives on that data base.
Something like that may help you as will posting things on here and from a personal point of view I had a nice surprise on here when I found out that I was distantly related to Meleri an other forum member

You just need a stroke of good luck to come up with the answers you are looking for

Meleri:
Elizabeth Jones married William Henry Rusholme 23/12/1902 Llandudno Parish Church. His address was 165 Gladstone Avenue, Noel Park, Woodgreen, London, father William. They had a daughter Violet Gwendoline Rusholme born 28/2/1907 Edmonton, Middlesex, baptised 21/4/1907, home address 165 Gladstone Park, father Ironwork Erector. Elizabeth died Chard Somerset 1953 Age 75 & husband William died 1965 Chard Somerset leaving his estate to Violet. Violet died 3/1986 Honiton Devon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version