Members' Lounge > Games, Jokes & Quizzes

Where did you meet me?

(1/6) > >>

Ian:
Apparently, this has been going around Facebook for the past few days and it's producing some extremely amusing responses.

The idea is to let people know where you met the person who posted the message above yours. However, don't tell the truth.  Instead, avoid that in favour of an amusing/ outrageous/ unbelievable tale...   :twoface: :twoface:

So, for instance, you might have met them when you were chained to the same oar of a Roman Galley as Anthony sailed to meet Cleopatra or perhaps it was on the set of Psycho as they were acting as Janet Leigh's stand-in or maybe it was when you were presenting them with the Nobel Peace Prize...

So, to whoever posts next, where did you meet me...?

Merddin Emrys:
if you remember, I met you when we were at the West Shore shoveling all the sand on to the roads, footpaths, pavements, front gardens and trying to fill the white rabbit statue pond with more sand and then spreading the rumour that the wind does it   :twoface:

Nemesis:
And I met you when we both swam in the Olympic Games 8)

Pendragon:
Talking of the Olympics, I remember you in 1988 you were holding Eddy the Eagles Goggles and wasn't it you who mislaid Zola Budds Trainers?

Nemesis:
You've sussed me.
I also remember you when we were selling ice-creams in the theatre.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version