Members' Lounge > Games, Jokes & Quizzes

Random Thoughts

(1/24) > >>

Pendragon:
Cryogenics

I've often wondered about Cryogenics, I mean, these individuals who get frozen solid in liquid nitrogen with the hope they will get bought back to life years later, they reckon even centuries later..........how do they know its possible? They have experimented with a hamster ! The other problem I have is these people have to be rich, so I presume they pay the electric up front then do they? With rising utility costs, how do they account for this?
Imagine if your tariff runs out, will the scientists then pull the plug. "Hey pal sorry the meter has gone.....off with the switch" lets hope said scientists don't deal with Eon.
 ?{}?

Paddy:
Pendragon, I believe Walt Disney has been stored this way. I'm sure the Disney corporation can afford even Eon's prices.

Also, some people who have died of incurable diseases have been cryogenically suspended in the hope that a cure will be found in the future.  How cool would it be to come back to life a few hundred years into the future?

Ian:

--- Quote ---so I presume they pay the electric up front then do they?
--- End quote ---

_))* _))* _))*

DaveR:

--- Quote from: Paddy on January 16, 2011, 04:05:03 am ---How cool would it be to come back to life a few hundred years into the future?

--- End quote ---
The world might be a very unpleasant place by then!

Yorkie:

--- Quote from: DaveR on January 16, 2011, 09:32:55 am ---
--- Quote from: Paddy on January 16, 2011, 04:05:03 am ---How cool would it be to come back to life a few hundred years into the future?

--- End quote ---
The world might be a very unpleasant place by then!

--- End quote ---

I think the three score years and ten that each of us is allocated is probably enough for anyone!    All the trouble in the World today is an indication that it is virtually impossible for man to live alongside man, and it can only get worse.   Even innocent enterprises such as Forums and Blogs on the Internet are not free of mockery, contempt and derision.   

The end of the World certainly is nigh, and probably not so far away as one may think!     ΒΆΒΆ##

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version