The Local > Local News & Discussion

Surf Snowdonia

(1/10) > >>

Merddin Emrys:
Interesting to see the Surf Snowdonia project on BBC Breakfast, looks like it will be a great success!  Looking at their  website http://www.surfsnowdonia.co.uk it is interesting to see about the cafe all up and running in no time at all. 100 new jobs created, should do wonders for Dolgarrog.  $good$    On the other hand we have the utter farce of the skip! &shake&

Ian:
It's tempting to imagine Surf Snowdonia if it had been designed and created by CCBC (suggestions welcome :-).

Say what you like about the private sector but if the management's right they certainly get things done. Little bit disappointed that their website (as far as I could see) doesn't mention Llandudno.

Tom Davidson:
Surf Snowdonia does look mighty impressive. Colleagues have been a bit critical of the price.

Ian:
Yes;  I noticed they were pretty steep but I suppose they have to make the money in a relatively short period each year. Can't imagine there'll be too many queueing up between October and February - although I could be wrong. Hard-core enthusiasts will come whatever the weather, I suppose.

DaveR:

--- Quote from: Ian on July 31, 2015, 08:50:57 am ---It's tempting to imagine Surf Snowdonia if it had been designed and created by CCBC (suggestions welcome :-).

--- End quote ---
Something like this, I imagine:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version