Members' Lounge > Games, Jokes & Quizzes

Riddles

(1/12) > >>

Michael:
This doesent really fit in Quizs. So Ive made a new topic. I had better tell you all that I have made this up myself----so don't laugh'

A man is looking out of a window in a building in the 3 towns area. Outside he sees another man holding up an enormous mirror, reflecting the building he is in, down to every last detail. Five minutes later the man and mirror have gone. But-------he can still see the reflected picture. Where is the building?      I wouldnt mind betting who will get this right, probably in about 5 minutes  Mike

Michael:
Well, 13 members have viewed but no takers. So, limit the area.  Its in the centre of Colwyn Bay.  (By the way, moderators are allowed to post!!)

Michael:
Safe to say this topic is not setting the forum alight. 20 viewers. No takers.  So, in a last attempt, the man is standing in a shop type building, right in the centre of Colwyn Bay.

Yorkie:
I thought of someone living opposite the new Welsh Assembly building which is mostly glass, but that's wrong.

Maybe he is opposite an Estate Agents and can see details of the property on show?????? Z**

Other than that my lateral thinking cap has failed me.   Nice one Mike, a bit of a stymie and no par score on this hole!    L0L

Michael:
Thanks for your response Yorkie. I.m off out now with my camera to take two photos which I will put on here tonight to answer the  riddle. That is if the moderators let it be shown.  LOL  because one of them, well, I would have bet a fiver against anyone he would have got the answer straight away.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version