Members' Lounge > The 3 Towns Arcade

Bargains

(1/27) > >>

Merddin Emrys:
I thought I'd start this thread to let everyone know of any bargains in local shops or online.

Today I bought a Draper work bench for just £9.99 as it was half price in Bevans, in Colwyn Bay, it comes in a small box and took around 15 mins to assemble, it's not the strongest but good for a tenner D)

do you know of any good bargain prices?

Yorkie:
Argos have always got good bargains going.  Pick up a Catalogue and have a look next time you need something.  You can also order on line and save the cost of travel and parking!    $uk

Merddin Emrys:
I have the Argos book for reference but almost every time you can find items at a better price, their problem is in having to produce a book with prices in it in advance. I yesterday found a Phillips shaver for £35 in Asda, when I got home in the Argos book it was £59  :o  annoyingly it was only £24 at Amazon  :rage:  L0L

my best recent bargain was a Bosch drill for £89.99 last weekend in B & Q the price has now gone up by a tenner but it's still a bargain for a cordless 18v lithium iron battery drill, comes with 2 batteries too yet oddly the model with only one battery costs around £163 in the same store!

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=11227751&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=20&fh_eds=%3fY&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b9372015%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9392074%7d%2fcategories%3c%7b9772015%7d&fh_refview=lister&ts=1290843449158&isSearch=false

Yorkie:
Bound to be some price differentials but if you check on line you get the latest deals.  That is one reason why they have so many supplements in the papers so they can adjust prices on a regular basis.

Although they price in advance they do know their buying and operating costs so price accordingly.    >>>

Merddin Emrys:
well to be fair I've just looked up my shaver and Argos have reduced it to £36.59 so I saved £1.59 at Asda  <:<:<:<

L0L  still cheapest at Amazon I could have saved a tenner  ¢¢##  L0L

I will check on the Argos website in future though  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version