Author Topic: The 3 Towns Coffee centre  (Read 560917 times)

Offline hollins

• Management board member
Re: The 3 Towns Coffee centre
« Reply #840 on: February 01, 2012, 08:25:51 pm »
DaveR, these new adverts are a bit creepy as they seem to be following me around. When I was in Switzerland I was getting Swiss adverts and now I am getting M&S ones. How does it work? I hope you are getting a good income from them!

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #841 on: February 01, 2012, 08:57:20 pm »
DaveR, these new adverts are a bit creepy as they seem to be following me around. When I was in Switzerland I was getting Swiss adverts and now I am getting M&S ones. How does it work? I hope you are getting a good income from them!
I have a little man that follows you around all day and then reports back to me what you have been up to. I then schedule the appropriate adverts for you.  :laugh:

Offline hollins

• Management board member
« Reply #842 on: February 01, 2012, 09:56:31 pm »
They have moved on now to Bankruptcy Alternatives      :o

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #843 on: February 01, 2012, 10:21:28 pm »
I'm seeing Groupon, whatever that is?
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #844 on: February 01, 2012, 10:24:00 pm »
Just clicked on Groupon and I'm being offered laser hair removal :o. Last thing I need ! I'm thin enough on top now :laugh:

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #845 on: February 01, 2012, 10:41:40 pm »
I've swapped from the ipad to the pc and now see different adverts, it's all to do with Googles targeted advert bots, they are a bit off target so far though!  :laugh:

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #846 on: February 02, 2012, 08:14:39 am »
have a little man that follows you around all day and then reports back to me what you have been up to. I then schedule the appropriate adverts for you.

I wondered why Fester was wearing a deerstalker and hoodie the other day...   WWW WWW WWW
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline Yorkie

« Reply #847 on: February 02, 2012, 08:36:39 am »

Well I'm not even in the UK at the moment and all I'm getting is some outfit called "LLANDUDNO EMPORIUM"   _))*
Wise men have something to say.
Fools have to say something.
Cicero

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #848 on: February 02, 2012, 08:53:57 am »

have a little man that follows you around all day and then reports back to me what you have been up to. I then schedule the appropriate adverts for you.

I wondered why Fester was wearing a deerstalker and hoodie the other day...   WWW WWW WWW

_))* _))*

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #849 on: February 02, 2012, 08:59:27 am »
The adverts are actually based upon the content of the Forum and which demographics the advertisers are trying to reach.

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #850 on: February 02, 2012, 09:47:54 am »
The adverts are actually based upon the content of the Forum and which demographics the advertisers are trying to reach.

So that's why I keep seeing adverts for gay bars and xmas lights!  L0L

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #851 on: February 02, 2012, 10:48:44 am »

As Elmer said....... ''Sshhhhhh, I'm hunting wabbits''  :laugh:
Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #852 on: February 04, 2012, 01:26:11 pm »
Yesterday was a very busy day I had to go over to Bangor then on to Caernarfon for yet another tribunal with Mash....which this time was successful  D) so we had a couple of drinks in the Skerries and the White Lion to celebrate.  Then it was back over to Conwy to meet my fantastic friend Gail for her birthday bash.  We went up to the Albion which was very busy, we did plan to go to the Bluebell too but never made it  :roll:  Needless to say I have a very bad headache now and I suspect she's in the same state but it was worth it.
On this forum we're always going on about the Llandudno Town Council and how useless they are.  It seems Bangor has the same problem and the people have had enough so much so there is a mini revolution going on behind the scenes.  Ordinary people are throwing down their gauntlets and have decided to rid the Town Council of the corrupt members who are only interested in lining their own pockets.  This year local young people are going to throw their names into the hat in a bid to oust the dinosaurs that currently sit on the TC.  The people had asked for a donation towards the Bangor Carnival and were told in no uncertain terms by the Town Clerk that he had better things to spend tax payers money on  :o this was the final straw and it's whats spurred them on to make the change.  Maybe it's about time Llandudno did the same.
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Micox

• Ad Free Member
  • zooooooooot
    • family history
« Reply #853 on: February 04, 2012, 03:58:49 pm »
l :twoface: Talk to a Llandudnoite about rebellion against the Council and you'll get undying rabid enthusiasm. An hour later you'll see that same person cow-towing to his local councillor promising undying rabid loyalty.  :twoface:

Hairy flaciddity!

It's in the jeans!
Micox

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #854 on: February 04, 2012, 04:46:57 pm »
Something hairy and flaccid going on in your jeans, Micox??  :o :o

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -