Members' Lounge > Games, Jokes & Quizzes

Less clean jokes: adults only

<< < (2/86) > >>

Fester:

--- Quote from: DaveR on September 15, 2010, 06:45:31 pm ---Something might turn up one day.  ££$

As I recall, the interior of the Savoy was nothing special, quite plain in fact. I saw Ghostbusters there in 1984.

Well if you want to see pictures of the Savoy ....''Who ya gonna call?''    :laugh:

Funny you should mention that other film at the Astra ...as only last night I wached..''Shaving Ryan's Privates'' ....is that the same one?
--- End quote ---

Fester:
OK Trojan ..I'll follow up with this one...

In Star Trek, why was Lieutenant Uhura Brown?

....Because William SHATNER ....   _))*

Trojan:
She was way ahead of her time with her bluetooth.  :P

Trojan:

--- Quote from: Fester on September 15, 2010, 10:24:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: DaveR on September 15, 2010, 06:45:31 pm ---Something might turn up one day.  ££$

As I recall, the interior of the Savoy was nothing special, quite plain in fact. I saw Ghostbusters there in 1984.

Well if you want to see pictures of the Savoy ....''Who ya gonna call?''    :laugh:

Funny you should mention that other film at the Astra ...as only last night I wached..''Shaving Ryan's Privates'' ....is that the same one?

--- End quote ---

Errr......don't think so Fester. :speechless: (Dave/Ian..I think you better move these threads to the "Less than clean jokes" section.  :-X However.....the 'Music & the Arts" section appears to have no threads yet.  L0L

Trojan!!!!!! We dont need to be seeing things like that, thank you very much!!!!!  Y^^Y
--- End quote ---

Fester:
I've just come back from a football match where only Stroke victims played...

I've never seen such a one sided affair...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version