The Local > Local News & Discussion

Oscar

(1/28) > >>

Michael:
    Tread carefully here. Over the last couple of weeks I have noticed that the "Oscar" blog appears to have been reduced to a trickle, and the TTF has maintained a dignified silence.
    But if you miss "Oscar" get yourself over to Twitter. He appears to be taking over the twitter airwaves. No rules against that, you dont have to read anybodys tweets. But that is where he is spending his time   Mike

Yorkie:

--- Quote from: ormegolf on December 09, 2012, 08:29:27 pm ---  But that is where he is spending his time   Mike

--- End quote ---

Could be a SHE.     WWW

Michael:
    Yes, but you don't often find a female called Oscar.   Whoever he or she is, they have certainly taken to Twitter in a big way. Tweets are coming out at a machine gun rate.  Obviously got plenty of time on his/her hands.
    Before I get any response I would repeat, there are no rules saying you cannot twitter away into the night, nonstop. I do it myself, but only to a very limited degree. I enjoy it.
   But just look for yourselves, its there for all to see, how many tweets anyone has made. And Oscar is way into the thousands in a short space of time.    Mike

Merddin Emrys:
I've looked and registered on twitter, but I can't make any sense of it!? I'm fine with Facebook though !

DaveR:
https://twitter.com/Thoughtsofoscar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version