Members' Lounge > The 3 Towns Arcade

Outrageous Behaviour.

<< < (2/21) > >>

DaveR:

--- Quote from: Nemesis on April 15, 2012, 08:51:59 am ---Now stop it or you will be getting collared for lurking about in the Gents ! :o ;D _))*

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't be the first time for Fester.  8)

Fester:
I see that we are now trivialising the issue I raised.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned, and it actually is acceptable for women to burst into gents toilets.
It just happens to be a serious criminal matter if its the other way round.

Well, this deterioration in society sickens me, but I suppose I'm a lone voice. &shake&

suepp:
People are more likely to behave in a way that offends others because they don't care and don't feel embarrassed. Outrageous behaviour has become the norm in many situations, on the streets and on the TV screen. People measure their enjoyment of a night out by who was the most drunk and uninhibited, the rest of us are just boring old fuddie duddies, you're likely to get a load of abuse if you raise the mildest objection!

As an aside though, I've been to many places where the queue to the "ladies" will be out of the door whilst the  queue to the "gents" is non existent.

Ian:

--- Quote ---Maybe I'm just old fashioned, and it actually is acceptable for women to burst into gents toilets.  It just happens to be a serious criminal matter if its the other way round.
Well, this deterioration in society sickens me, but I suppose I'm a lone voice.
--- End quote ---

Unisex toilets are becoming increasingly popular in Europe, perhaps mirroring a change in social convention. 

DaveR:
I don't see a problem in a woman entering a mens toilet to use a cubicle, if she is in dire need?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version