Members' Lounge > The 3 Towns Arcade

Mike's Llandudno Orme Cup

<< < (2/17) > >>

Yorkie:

--- Quote from: John Oddy on April 02, 2012, 03:05:33 pm ---Personally I think it's a good idea of Yorkies.

--- End quote ---

Not me mate - I woz in Nick at the time , so it couldn't 'ave bin me!     L0L

I'll have to dig my clubs out and give 'em a good clean.

I think any competition should be made a "Two Club" contest - a putter and one other club - after all it is only a pitch and putt course!    ZXZ

snowcap:
count me in , how about putting a price on it and give the money raised to the local hospice, I'm sure that would encourage a few more players , ladies included, it could be the start of an annual get together.

Sara:
Not into golf at all but like Nemesis will happily help with refreshments etc.

Fester:
Count me in... subject to working commitments.... or I will send Mrs Fester if I'm unavailable.

I would advocate a fiver a person, most going to Mike... (business is business) ... and part contribution to St David's?

Michael:
Thanks, Fester, for thinking about my empty pockets.   But, no, the grass grows at the same speed if one golfer is here or 100. So I prefer to see 100. Now the forum members are, with one or two honourable exceptions, not regulars. So I am perfectly happy for them all to come up for free. A contribution to any charity, well, thats a different matter and I'll keep out of that discussion.   Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version