The Local > Local News & Discussion

The Little Orme

(1/4) > >>

Merddin Emrys:
A beautiful sunny morning so we thought its about time we walked up the Little Orme to the summit and what a view there is up there

Dead image links removed - DaveR

DaveR:
I fixed one of your photos which wasn't displaying, the first bit [ of the [IMG] tag was missing.  :)

I've never seen that little WWII outpost before, think I'll have to head up that way with the camera one clear day.  *&(

Paddy:
Wow! Fantastic pics Merddyn. what a beautiful place we live in.

Merddin Emrys:

--- Quote from: DaveR on September 21, 2010, 06:24:45 pm ---I fixed one of your photos which wasn't displaying, the first bit [ of the [IMG] tag was missing.  :)

I've never seen that little WWII outpost before, think I'll have to head up that way with the camera one clear day.  *&(

--- End quote ---

))* Thanks Dave, someone came to the door while I was posting it and i didn't notice  :)

I should have used that picture in the quizz!

Hugo:
I had a short walk from the housing estate in Penrhyn Bay to Angel Bay the other day.  It was a lovely sunny day and the Bay was packed with families clearly making the most of the sunshine.
Last time I was here there were 18 seals on the beach but  they'll probably return to the beach in late September.
The photo is of the remains of the quarry works on the other side of Angel Bay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version