Forum Central > The Three Towns Forum

System Announcements

<< < (68/80) > >>

Bri Roberts:
Whilst I am able to visit the forum once again, I have been informed by a few members that they still cannot get into the site and also receiving a message that it is unsafe to do so.

As a consequence, I have been requested to post this message.

Ian:
The system refuses to recognise the fttps:// at the start of the URL and sends out a false warning message.  It's perfectly safe, and there's still a lot of work going on behind the scenes to try to restore it completely.  We've set up a new images board, so it ought to be possible to use that to post pics, as soon as we have it working properly.

So do please encourage everyone to come back in; the place is starting to gather dust :-)

I'm a bit concerned about those who claim they can't get back in. If you can post details of a couple of those cases, Bri, I'll get on it right away. 

SteveH:
I am in now, after system refusing entry, many times, but had to reapply for new password, thanks for the good work getting the Forum restored, hope the others get sorted soon........

Ian:
Good to see you, Steve. I suspect a file might have become corrupted, which is why some folk are experiencing difficulties.

Bri Roberts:

--- Quote from: Ian on June 02, 2022, 12:42:26 pm ---
I'm a bit concerned about those who claim they can't get back in. If you can post details of a couple of those cases, Bri, I'll get on it right away.

--- End quote ---

Hi Ian,

Here are a couple of recent messages between me and Meleri:

I have heard back from Hugo & he is getting the same message as me that it's unsafe & can't get on. I will try sending Ian a message but in the meantime I would be very grateful if you could mention on the forum that some of the forum members are still having problems accessing the site. Thanks for offering to do this for me.

Thanks very much Brian. I did try to send an email to Ian but the email was sent back, so I expect we will just have to be patient & hope someone will act on your message.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version