Members' Lounge > Science and Technology

Privacy, Spamming and viruses

<< < (2/14) > >>

Fester:
When my PC went haywire, the so called ''virus'', which turned out to be a scam, kept telling me I had Trojans all over the place.

I have no idea what they are, (and can't be bothered to look it up) ...but all I could imagine was lots of little sandal-wearing buggers with togas and minute ancient swords, running around and hacking away at my hard drive.

Its funny what the mind conjures up.

Blodyn:

--- Quote from: Fester on July 01, 2011, 09:13:03 pm ---When my PC went haywire, the so called ''virus'', which turned out to be a scam, kept telling me I had Trojans all over the place.

I have no idea what they are, (and can't be bothered to look it up) ...but all I could imagine was lots of little sandal-wearing buggers with togas and minute ancient swords, running around and hacking away at my hard drive.

--- End quote ---

Trojan, what were you doing in Fester's PC?

Trojan:

--- Quote from: Blodyn on July 01, 2011, 09:24:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fester on July 01, 2011, 09:13:03 pm ---When my PC went haywire, the so called ''virus'', which turned out to be a scam, kept telling me I had Trojans all over the place.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:-[

DaveR:

--- Quote from: Trojan on July 02, 2011, 05:46:50 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
...always the prime suspect!  :laugh:

Trojan:

--- Quote from: DaveR on July 02, 2011, 05:50:00 pm ---
--- Quote from: Trojan on July 02, 2011, 05:46:50 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
...always the prime suspect!  :laugh:

--- End quote ---

???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version