Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 229326 times)

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #255 on: September 11, 2011, 10:39:01 pm »
sorry whats im?

Offline TheMedz

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #256 on: September 11, 2011, 10:42:53 pm »
Sorry Instant Message. If you look in My Messages on the list above hopefully(not promising cos I'm rubbish with IT) there will be a message in there.

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #257 on: September 11, 2011, 11:01:50 pm »
im with it now sent you a reply, thanks

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #258 on: September 12, 2011, 09:33:23 am »
All the police cars and the helicopter seemed to go away after about an hour of searching. I also saw the searching family in question going down old road looking relieved so I can only assume that they found the lady they were looking for.

Yes-- the lady in question was found.
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #259 on: September 12, 2011, 09:40:12 am »
Whilst we're on the topic of Personal Messages (PMs), a general comment - please remember that when you get a email notification of a PM, you must  log in to the Forum and reply to it there - trying to reply to the email you've received doesn't work!  $thanx$

Offline Merddin Emrys

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #260 on: September 12, 2011, 11:26:41 am »
Whilst we're on the topic of Personal Messages (PMs), a general comment - please remember that when you get a email notification of a PM, you must  log in to the Forum and reply to it there - trying to reply to the email you've received doesn't work!  $thanx$

Even though I have ticked the box I do not seem to get an email telling me of a pm  ???
A pigeon is for life not just Christmas

Offline DaveR

• Administrator
« Reply #261 on: September 12, 2011, 12:31:45 pm »

Even though I have ticked the box I do not seem to get an email telling me of a pm  ???
Perhaps it's getting caught in your spam filter?

Offline Veltmeijer

« Reply #262 on: September 21, 2011, 02:30:33 pm »
Hello ,

Thank you for adding me to join this forum,
I am from the Netherlands ,  $00$ Yups.....from the other side of the sea ,
but I love to visit England as often as I can.

My first steps in England was when I was 2 years old,
Then I came back almost every year for Holidays,
From the South till the North of Scotland.
England has changed much over the years, but still I love it very much  :)

Forgive me my writting errors, I do my very best , but it is not perfect , I know ;-))
If I write words wrong , just let me know , coz it is a good exercise  to improve my English  $good$

If you want to know something more.... just ask....if I can answer I will do
( oops  ... did I said that well?? )

Have a nice day all,  Seeyah  ;)

I rather be in England with rain than  have sunny days in Spain.

Offline Blodyn

« Reply #263 on: September 21, 2011, 02:54:22 pm »
Welcome to the Forum, Veltmeijer.   :)

On one of your visits to the UK (after you have been to Lowestoft), perhaps you would like to travel right across to the west and visit Wales, which is also a beautiful country.  Here in north west Wales we have mountains close to the sea and many lovely places to visit.  As you look at different parts of the Forum you will see photographs showing just how beautiful the area is. 

$walesflag$

Offline Veltmeijer

« Reply #264 on: September 21, 2011, 03:53:51 pm »
I know , it is a shame , i saw so much of England but I never been in Wales ,
My Parents visited Wales twice,   they went to a large Holiday Park in North Wales,
I will try to come to Wales next Year , in the summertime , I 'll look for a good adres,
Or if  anyone of this Forum  knows some good adres to stay , just let me know ;-)

Ok , It 'll be Wales next year , thats for sure now  :D

Seeyah Corine  ;)

Offline Blodyn

« Reply #265 on: September 22, 2011, 09:53:51 am »
I will try to come to Wales next Year , in the summertime , I 'll look for a good adres,
Or if  anyone of this Forum  knows some good adres to stay , just let me know ;-)
color]

Nemesis, could you help? 

Corine, you'll definitely find a lot to enjoy here.  If you want any advice on places to go or things to see, I'm sure that people on the Forum will be able to help you. 

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #266 on: September 22, 2011, 11:12:22 am »
Can't advertise for myself Blodyn when there are other forum members in the same line of business,

http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/llandudno

This could be some help !

Offline Veltmeijer

« Reply #267 on: September 22, 2011, 01:56:25 pm »
Thank you for the Help ,

Normally I always take a self catering accommodation (minimum 3 people)  when I'm in England.
It could be a Cottage but it can also be a Holiday Park ( caravan park )
I also Travell by boat , so I am in possession of  my own car and not dependent on bus or train.

At the end of this year , we get in the Netherlands the new Brochures at the travel agency,
for the summer holiday 2012.

Meanwhile, I can do a lot of searching on the internet, ... but if someone really knows a nice place ..... let me know.

$good$

Seeyah Corine  ;)

Offline Blodyn

« Reply #268 on: September 22, 2011, 02:21:42 pm »
Thanks, Nemesis.  I didn't mean to put you on the spot as you're the only one whom I know is in that line of business, so my apologies. 

Offline Nemesis

« Reply #269 on: September 22, 2011, 02:24:46 pm »
No probs Blodyn, but there are some very odd people in my trade, possibly not forum members, but would do anyone down if they could. Most of us are very friendly, but there is always one !!!http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/llandudno/business-guide/self-catering-accommodation

If it is self catering that you require the first one on the site is open all year and well recommended.