Author Topic: Welcome!  (Read 229372 times)

Offline Ian

• Administrator
Re: Welcome!
« Reply #75 on: October 13, 2010, 08:04:09 am »
I've done that, Don, and assigned you a password which you should change as soon as you get it.   I'll PM it to you via this account, then delet this account when you let me know yu've received it. 

And welcome aboard!
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes.

Offline MrFalafel

« Reply #76 on: October 13, 2010, 04:02:34 pm »
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. I've lived in Conwy town for about 10 years now. If you've had a pint in a pub in Conwy you've probably seen me there at some point.

Looking forward to learning more about the area.

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: October 13, 2010, 05:16:41 pm »
Welcome to the forum,MrF!
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which we least know.  ― Michel de Montaigne

Alice

« Reply #78 on: October 15, 2010, 02:30:45 pm »
Hi ,Dont know if this is the correct place to introduce myself but here goes .
I have lived in Llandudno all of my life ,bought up in the hotel business untill I married ,I live in localy  and I have worked in Llandudno Junction for the same company for the last 18 years .
Looking forward to taking part in the forum .

Offline Bellringer

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #79 on: October 15, 2010, 02:32:48 pm »
Welcome Alice - it's a good place to be.

Stan the (bellringer) man

Alice

« Reply #80 on: October 15, 2010, 02:43:34 pm »
Thank you for the welcome  ,I also forgot to say I found out about the forum re- the Weekly News..incase anyone one is keeping track !

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2010, 02:48:40 pm »
We are and welcome aboard, Alice.  Good to have you with us.

Offline Ian

• Administrator
« Reply #82 on: October 17, 2010, 08:49:05 am »
This is probably as good a place as any to remind you all that the forum is public, and thus we have to be cautious about what we reveal about the members. Things to be wary about include revealing where folk work, where they live, their surnames, occupations and birthdays. It's easy to let slip with things, especially as many of us actually know each other in real life, but this forum is accessible to about 5bn people, and some of them just aren't very pleasant.

££@@

Offline Nemesis

• Management board member
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2010, 12:49:46 pm »
You can say that again. ! :o
Mad, Bad and Dangerous to know.

Offline Pendragon

• Ad Free Member.
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2010, 03:42:56 pm »
Hia,
I'm Pendragon. I live in Conwy and have done for the last 8 years, I have worked in Llandudno for the last 18mths. I have always worked, owned and managed pubs in the area.
I love meeting new people and enjoy having banter. I'm happily married and have been for 7 years (not sure if my husband is though lol) I have a 21 year old son (he obviously has to call me Aunty when anyone is around) and a 13year old son with my attitude (every day I wake up and thank God he's not a girl)
I love this forum its interesting, informative and funny.  Dave when you get those cards pop some in the club and I'll give them out to the regulars.
Anyway back to posting
Thanx Angie
Only hindsight has 20/20 vision
Angiegram - A romantic notion derived from the more mundane truth.

Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2010, 06:10:01 pm »
This is probably as good a place as any to remind you all that the forum is public, and thus we have to be cautious about what we reveal about the members. Things to be wary about include revealing where folk work, where they live, their surnames, occupations and birthdays. It's easy to let slip with things, especially as many of us actually know each other in real life, but this forum is accessible to about 5bn people, and some of them just aren't very pleasant.

££@@

I completely agree, because up the point of me joining this Forum, no one knew that I was a fat, bald bloke, who can't sing.... patronises dives like The Carlton, ... who struggles to sell merchandise on a creaking pier, .. and has no dress sense whatsoever.
And now, due to snap-happy guys like Dave and Trojan, ... 5 billion, one hundred and twenty five people are fully aware of this!

$lol$    :o

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Yorkie

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2010, 07:10:54 pm »
Fester, if you can't stand all the adulation, I'll try to forget you so that will only be 5bn 124! ¢¢##

Offline Fester

• Ad Free Member.
  • El Baldito
« Reply #87 on: October 18, 2010, 12:18:02 am »
Damn,  I was hoping to be the first to use that  ¢¢## emoticon

Fester...
- Semper in Excretum, Sole Profundum Variat -

Offline Trojan

« Reply #88 on: October 18, 2010, 05:35:57 am »
Hia,
I'm Pendragon. I live in Conwy and have done for the last 8 years, I have worked in Llandudno for the last 18mths. I have always worked, owned and managed pubs in the area.
I love meeting new people and enjoy having banter. I'm happily married and have been for 7 years (not sure if my husband is though lol) I have a 21 year old son (he obviously has to call me Aunty when anyone is around) and a 13year old son with my attitude (every day I wake up and thank God he's not a girl)
I love this forum its interesting, informative and funny.  Dave when you get those cards pop some in the club and I'll give them out to the regulars.
Anyway back to posting
Thanx Angie

You're not Angie (X) of Thoughts of Oscar fame are you?  8)

Offline Trojan

« Reply #89 on: October 18, 2010, 05:44:07 am »

££@@

I completely agree, because up the point of me joining this Forum, no one knew that I was a fat, bald bloke, who can't sing.... patronises dives like The Carlton, ... who struggles to sell merchandise on a creaking pier, .. and has no dress sense whatsoever.

And now, due to snap-happy guys like Dave and Trojan, ... 5 billion, one hundred and twenty five people are fully aware of this!

$lol$    :o

Come on Fester......look how many times you've mentioned you work on the pier......look how many forum member's who have paid you a visit......look how many Mason's who have been keeping you under surveillance.

¢¢##