Author Topic: Football  (Read 230564 times)

Offline Robbie G

• Management board member
Re: Football
« Reply #585 on: February 08, 2021, 11:46:22 am »
To many players playing on past glories I suspect Hugo ,injuries have not helped but squad is not up to standard either ,Man City look like favourites now , there will be a clear out in the summer at Liverpool i think if they have the money 

Offline Hugo

« Reply #586 on: February 08, 2021, 01:25:03 pm »
To many players playing on past glories I suspect Hugo ,injuries have not helped but squad is not up to standard either ,Man City look like favourites now , there will be a clear out in the summer at Liverpool i think if they have the money

You are spot on Robbie.   Klopp is concerned about his defence  leaking goals at present and it is not helped by his keeper's form.
There is a rumour going around that he is going to approach Everton and make an offer for Pickford.    He then hopes to play Pickford in his best position which is in central defence as a stopper       

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #587 on: February 08, 2021, 02:49:13 pm »
Klopp was seen coming out of asda with 2 hot water bottles to keep Alison's feet warm 😂😂😂

Offline Hugo

« Reply #588 on: February 08, 2021, 05:08:07 pm »
That really hurt, baughty boy Norman      $smack$

Offline Robbie G

« Reply #589 on: February 09, 2021, 11:53:19 am »
Further to my comments on the strength of the Liverpool squad ,both Chamberlin & Keita have had little impact through injuries a considerable outlay of £80 million plus for very little return , but that is no excuse for the performance's against Burnley & Brighton they were a complete shambles when  you consider the reserve side beat Everton last year ,but only one player has come through from that side ,Everton on the other hand have improved by spending rather well one would say on average players they still have a long way to go but at least they are having some success 

Offline Hugo

« Reply #590 on: February 09, 2021, 02:23:33 pm »
You are right in what you say Robbie and Liverpool's performance has slipped badly this season, while Everton has improved greatly.
It's not so long ago that Everton were about the fourth best team on Merseyside behind Liverpool, Liverpool Reserves and Tranmere but now I think for the first time ever they will go to Anfield on the 20th Feb as firm favourites to win

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #591 on: February 09, 2021, 03:26:02 pm »
But let's not forget if it wasn't for Everton their wouldn't be a Liverpool fc 😂👍    Until we get rid of the mental block we will keep letting Liverpool have their cup final, they have stuck the man city game in before the Derby. Let's just hope Allison has cold feet in the game 😂😂😂😂

Offline Hugo

« Reply #592 on: February 09, 2021, 04:47:41 pm »
. Let's just hope Allison has cold feet in the game 😂😂😂😂

And let's hope that Pickford's feet stay on the ground and not implanted on someone's knees or thighs.      He might not get away with avoiding a red card at Anfield  like he did at Goodison       

Offline snowcap

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #593 on: February 09, 2021, 10:27:41 pm »
had this sent to me today being a fan
 can't remember seeing so many gutted Liverpool fans since the invention of wheel nuts.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #594 on: February 11, 2021, 04:58:00 pm »
                      Everton   5   Spurs  4

Everton's run of good form continues and it must have been an exciting game to watch.   

Everton must be favourites to win at Anfield on the 20th Feb and if Pickford's playing then I predict that Liverpool will be 3  down by half time.

Salah will be crocked first, followed by Mane and ANO       

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #595 on: February 11, 2021, 08:34:56 pm »
 $donald$  Salah doesn't need an excuse to fall over, let's not forget Aston villa put 7 past l,pool when van dyke was playing 😂   You must hope Alison's feet are not cold 😂, klippy is having the game postponed if it's windy  $donald$ $donald$.

Offline Hugo

« Reply #596 on: February 12, 2021, 07:10:47 am »
If Everton win at Anfield next week or even get a draw I don't want to see you doing a repeat lap of honour running around the boating lake with your dog.      ;D

Offline Hugo

« Reply #597 on: February 14, 2021, 03:04:12 pm »
        Leicester    3      Liverpool 1

Liverpool's woes continue but things must improve, they can't get any worse or can they next Saturday?        :'(

I've attached a link that all the Everton fans may like and I hope that you both enjoy it.     I'm not having the chocolate cake myself but am going to order a huge slice of Humble Pie   

https://www.dailypost.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/boring-amazon-delivery-box-sprang-19813289

Offline mull

« Reply #598 on: February 23, 2021, 01:13:13 pm »
norman08 might enjoy this if the link works. In 2 parts

https://twitter.com/efckuli/status/1363863244482502658

Offline norman08

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #599 on: February 23, 2021, 01:27:21 pm »
 Nice one Mull   $donald$  Hugo's brother told me to go easy on him, l,pool one season wonders 😂😂