Author Topic: Roads in the area  (Read 120814 times)

norman08

• Ad Free Member
Re: Roads in the area
« Reply #930 on: December 16, 2018, 10:02:18 AM »
Hugo as you say Llandudno court does cases from all over ( even sit at week ends ) how may were stopped on the a 55 going to Holyhead or the other way 🤔 It makes Llandudno look bad but our council won't take it up 😡

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #931 on: December 16, 2018, 11:51:50 AM »
Norman,  if the Llandudno Town councillors have anything about them then they should take the matter up with the Daily Post.    If they don't then they are not representing the town and it's image

wrex

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #932 on: December 16, 2018, 09:45:12 PM »
money has been found to sort out exit onto Mostyn Broadway from Mostyn Champneys ,im suprised there has never been a seriou accident there

Meleri

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #933 on: December 17, 2018, 10:21:48 AM »
There is a burst water main in Berry Street Conwy Town, the road has been closed and traffic diverted to the A55

bigbadhenry

« Reply #934 on: December 17, 2018, 10:58:58 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The implication is that the data is drawn from "insurance quotes" so it might just relate to the LL postcode which is most of North Wales.

The street with the most crime in Llandudno is Ffordd Penrhyn due to it being the address of ASDA

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #935 on: December 20, 2018, 02:45:17 PM »
I got on the A55 at Llandudno Junction to travel to Colwyn Bay and it was a big mistake as the traffic was nose to tail all the way to Mochdre
I've no idea what caused the tailback but it took over 30 minutes just to get from the Junction to Mochdre but once past Mochdre the traffic was flowing freely

SteveH

• Newshound
« Reply #936 on: January 05, 2019, 11:01:52 AM »
Operation Snap: 2,300 dashcam clips sent to police

Dashcam footage sent to police has led to hundreds of motorists being fined and prosecuted in Welsh courts over the last year.

As well as dangerous driving and using a phone behind the wheel, two drivers were caught with dogs on their laps.

Operation Snap was rolled out across Wales to process footage as police try to tackle "bad driving".

More than 2,300 dashcam films were sent in and action was taken in more than 650 cases.                                         

Continued       You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hugo

• Ad Free Member
« Reply #937 on: January 05, 2019, 11:53:23 AM »
The Police can't be everywhere so it proves how useful the dash cam is in bringing to justice bad drivers.       It makes you wonder what else they could be guilty of if they drive so recklessly.
I posted something on here that happened to me recently and I've since found out that the vehicle was driving on fake plates and outside the house was another vehicle which had obvious fake plates too.