Author Topic: Police Effectiveness  (Read 68595 times)

Offline Hugo

• Management board member
Re: Police Effectiveness
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2019, 07:40:34 am »
Just as an add on to my last post, the RSPCA has said that if anyone has any information about this incident they should contact them on  Tel  0300 1234 999

Offline Hugo

« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2019, 04:59:38 pm »
Nothing to do with the Police this time but a similar incident with a flock of Seagulls but with a better outcome.
I was driving down Abergele Road in Colwyn Bay  this afternoon and was approaching the traffic lights near Stermats.
The lights were on green as I approached them but there was a flock of Seagulls feeding on  something in the middle of the road so I slowed down and most of them scattered but one or two took their time walking to the kerb so I had to stop.
Behind me was a moron on a motorbike who tooted for me keep on going. but apart from the fact that I won't be bullied I had no intention of moving on until it was safe to do so.
The moron must have seen all the Seagulls beforehand and I bet he would have continued without any thought to the consequences of his action because when I turned to go into the Vet's he was tooting again at me, but didn't stop and carried on up the road

Offline Hugo

« Reply #197 on: October 26, 2020, 05:16:00 pm »
Mattie Ginsberg has given everyone advanced notice of a second protest rally to be staged on the 7th November 2020 so surely if it goes ahead then the Police should not be bystanders a second time and should do their duty and act to enforce the law as it stands now.

If it was a rave party and involved hundreds of youngsters then the Police would step in and fine the organisers £10K  and the majority of people would support that fact so I don't see what the difference is

Offline Hugo

« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2020, 02:08:35 pm »
Tellytubby was telling me about his friend who was riding his bicycle in Halkyn recently when he noticed that the Police were stopping cars.  The friend thought that they may have been stopping drivers who were trying to sneak into Wales from over the Border.
That may have been the case but in the North Wales Pioneer today I was reading an article about the blitz by the Police on uninsured drivers across North Wales.
Whatever the reason for stopping the motorists it is refreshing to hear that something positive is being done to stop  these lawbreakers, because after all it is not fair to the majority of the honest drivers           $good$