The Local > Local Businesses

Re: Jobs in the Three Towns area

<< < (2/15) > >>

Michael:
Don't worry. I will walk down and see her whenever she is out of hospital. (Of course it might be a bit doubtful whether I will make it walking back up) Mike

DaveR:
Don't forget that any local business can advertise their shop/service completely free of charge in this section - just follow the instructions in the first post of this thread. Over 6,000 people a month look at the Forum, so it's well worth doing!

dingo20:
I'm looking for work my background is accounting and business administration but I'm happy to look at anything. Part time, full time, one offs or contract. I'm also happy to help charities, not for profit or local clubs for free while I've got a bit of free time. I can supply full refs and I'm not scary so please get in touch if you need help.

DaveR:
Best of luck with your search.  $good$

viv:
I have just developed a Facebook group called "Jobs offered in Llandudno, LLandudno Junction, Conwy and Colwyn Bay", and now have almost 200 members. It is a site to spread the word about any job vacancies of whatever type in the area, as people find it very hard to find work at present - so many jobs are gone before they see them, yet are still advertised. It would appear that the obvious ones are those that people spot in shop/office windows, and are then spread by word of mouth. That's where I thought that members of this forum and my members could gain a mutual benefit. Some businesses have problems getting staff, and particularly with the tourist season approaching, there are people on my site desperately looking for work. You would be very welcome to join the group - alternatively please post any vacancies on here and I will copy them across for members to contact you in whichever manner you feel appropriate. This will not cost you anything of course, and you will have access to a good selection of potential staff.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version